The Gang Reunited

Ash felt someone poke his shoulder and he turned around and saw someone in a jacket.

The person removed the hood of the jacket and pulled out her honey blonde hair. "Is that you Ash?!" She asked excitedly with a wide smile.

"Serena!?" Exclaimed Ash.

"Pika!" Pikachu added.

Everyone turned around and Bonnie and Clemont both yelled out, "Serena is that you?!"

"So it is you." Serena giggled, putting he hand over her mouth.

"Serena!? What- Why? Why are you here?" Asked Ash.

"Follow me." Said Serena, going into the Pokemon Center.

----------------------------------------------

Everyone followed and when the got in Serena put off her jacket and put it on a chair. She wore a tank top that was a plain pink with a white collar and she had on dark blue jeans that went all the way down to her feet where it met her shoes that were black with black lasses. She had on a pink hat that almost looked the same as the time Ash left except it seemed to be less curved at the top. Her hair was grown back and had it was in the same hair style from the last time they started off their journey.

Ash paused for a second and starred at her. He felt weird and felt something in his chest and couldn't quite figure out what he felt.

"What are you guys doing here!?" Asked Serena smiling at them.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Clemont. "I thought you had to go back to being the Kalos Queen!"

Serena put her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth and said, "Eh, it gets too tiring, so once in a while I take a break around this time and I get the time to get out and explore."

Bonnie ran up and hugged Serena. "I missed you!" Exclaimed Bonnie with a wide grin on her face.

"I missed you too!" Serena hugged Bonnie back. "You've gotten tall!"

"Yeah and so have you!" Said Bonnie pulling away and looked at her height. "You look like your at the same height as Clemont and Ash!"

Serena looked over to Clemont and Ash. They all seemed like they were the same height. "I guess you're right Bonnie!" She went up and hugged Clemont and Ash.

Ash felt a weird sensation when she hugged him. He felt warm inside and he could feel his heartbeat.

"You guys don't look any different!" Serena said pulling away. "You haven't answered my question. Why are you guys here?" Serena asked.

"Oh, we came to see you. Remember then day before Ash left Kalos?" Clemont asked.

"Yeah." Serena said, while putting back on her jacket.

"This might be sudden, but-" Clemont hesitated and then continued, "Well Ash heard the man in the black cloak say that he was coming back in 6 years... for you. Isn't that right Ash?" Clemont turned to Ash, but he didn't say anything. It was like he was in a trance.

Bonnie looked at what Ash was looking at and saw that he was starring at Serena. Bonnie walked up to him and yelled, "AAASSSHH!!!"

Ash jumped up and then looked down at Bonnie who was starring at him in a funny way as if she was identifying him.

"Uh, sorry I was daydreaming." Ash said embarrassed, putting his hand behind his head.

"Anyway, like I was saying, Ash heard the man in the black cloak say that he would be back in 6 years and he thinks that he's coming after you." Clemont said getting back to the subject.

"Wait? It has to do with me?" Asked Serena.

"Yeah the man said that your the one. He also said that he would be back in 5 years, so I think it has to do something with you." Said Ash, still feeling weird.

Serena stood quiet, remembering the day before Ash left and recalled the dream she had. "Okay then. I don't know what we are supposed to do though." Serena said getting ready to leave the Pokemon Center.

"Uh, if you want, we'll protect you." Suggested Ash, feeling weird saying something like that.

Serena smiled and went towards the entrance and said, "If you guys want to, you can come with me to my place, it's pretty late and I'm sure you guys don't want to head back in the dark."

Ash and Clemont looked at each other, while Bonnie already decided.

"Of course we want to come!" Bonnie said running towards Serena.

"If it's all right with you Serena." Said Clemont.

"Of course it's all right! All of you are my friends. Why wouldn't I?" Serena said heading out of the Pokemon Center. There was already a limousine waiting outside. It was long and was painted the darkest black. Everyone had there mouth open in aw as they saw it.

Serena laughed as she looked back seeing their faces. "Are you guys coming?" She asked.

Bonnie responded by running to Serena and taking a seat next to her. While Ash and Clemont slowly examined the car. Shortly after that, they walked over to take a seat. Pikachu sat on Ash's lap while Ash sat next to Serena and for some reason felt really warm sitting next to her. He felt nervous for no apparent reason. On the way to Serena's place, Clemont and Bonnie looked around at the car while Ash looked at Serena. 'She's pretty' He thoughts wondered. 'Wait what? Why did I say she was pretty?' His mind kept pondering why he felt this way around Serena, while Serena on the other hand, had her mind on the dream she had while she in a trance the day before Ash left.

It took about an hour until they reached Serena's house but, once they reached their destination Serena turned over to Ash and saw that he was starring at her, but then Ash immediately looked away. Serena blushed and looked in the other direction at the same time. 'Do I still have feelings for him? No I couldn't, it's been 6 years.' There was two sides of Serena's mind that said she liked him and didn't like him. 'He's cute' She kept arguing with herself. Serena looked back at Ash who was now starring at her again. Her face turned red while Ash turned away, embarrassed.

Once they all stepped out of the limousine they saw a house in front of them, it wasn't too fancy nor big, it was just a regular house. Serena walked towards it while the rest of the gang followed.

When they entered Bonnie yelled out, "Wait, does this mean that the gang is back together!?"

Everyone looked back around at Bonnie and Serena answered, "I guess it does." She smiled and starred back at Bonnie who was smiling back.

But then, out of no where, Bonnie put her hand out in front of her. Serena walked over to Bonnie and put her hand on top of hers. Ash then came over and put his hand on top of Serena's while Clemont put his on top of Ash's. Then everyone yelled and threw there hands up in the air. The gang was finally reunited after 6 years.