12~ To Talk. To Punch. To Listen.

It was two weeks until Thanksgiving break. The trip to Hawaii was coming up and no school or bullshit for an entire week. Sadly, two weeks felt like a century away.

"Okay, I'm asking her out tonight," Ethan exclaimed as she walked into the living room, where I sat with Ash and Ally. His face paled as he realized the company.

The two girls looked at each other and squealed. Ethan had an 'oh shit' look on his face. He was immediately bombarded with questions. 'When are you going to do it?' 'What are you going to say?' 'Where is it going to happen?' 'Do you have a special date planned?'

"Ladies ladies, give the kid some room to breathe," I said, and the two of them backed up. "Now," I looked over to Ethan. "answer their questions," I ordered him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Yes, I have a special date. I don't know where it's gonna happen. No, I don't know what I'm going to say. I told you tonight."

"How do you not have a plan?" Ally asked.

"I have a plan. It's just not as detailed as you asked. I'll ask her when it feels right," He shrugged.

Ash awed at him. "If you think about it, it's romantic, Als. Girls like a boy who follow their heart."

He smiled triumphantly. "Thanks, Ash. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date to get ready for," He said. The girls squealed.

"Oh my gosh, can we help you?" They asked hopefully. I just laughed at them. Yeah, good luck with that.

"Fuck no," he deadpanned. There was no way they were gonna get him to dress him. He went up to his room to shower and get ready.

Ally looked at her phone. "I need to get back home. We have a family dinner tonight for my mom."

"Tell Vanessa I said happy birthday," Ash said as the two girls hugged each other.

"I will," Ally promised. "Bye Easton," She said and I waved at her as she left the living room and the house.

Ash sat back down on the couch next to me. "So what are we gonna do tonight? We don't have Ally or Ethan, but I still wanna do something."

"Yeah, I kinda do too," I admitted. "We can do whatever, it's up to you."

Ashtyn and I have hung out alone several times. We usually ended up watching movies.

"I just got Cards Against Humanity. It's at my house. Maybe we could go over there," She suggested.

I shrugged. I didn't care whose house we were at; I just wanted to hang out together. "I told you anything is fine with me."

"Come on let's go," She said and stood up from the couch. Someone was excited about playing that damn game. I doubt she'll feel the same when she plays it with me. I'm the best at it. I always choose the most inappropriate cards.

"Let me get my shit, really quick," I laughed. I jogged upstairs and threw on some shoes and grabbed a jacket. I went back to Ethan's room. "Hey, I'm going to Mason's with Ash," I told him.

"Okay cool," He said as he slipped a shirt over his head and assessed his outfit. He shook his head and took it off seconds later.

I laughed at him from the doorway. "Choose the white one, works for me," I said. He chunked the blue shirt he had in his hand at me. "Have fun on your date!" I called.

"Jackass!" He yelled at me.

"Asshole," I yelled back with a laugh in my voice. I got back down the stairs and Ash was standing there waiting on me. "Okay, let's go."