21~ Hell of a Conversation

"Easton, it's time to get up," I heard Demi's voice through the breaks in my sleep. Those plane rides messed me up.

"What time is it?" I grumbled. I didn't have the energy to look at my phone.

"It's past noon. Nicholas and Victoria will be coming home in a few hours," She informed me.

That woke me the hell up. "A few hours? They're not supposed to be back for at least two weeks."

She shrugged. "They have business here they need to attend to. Don't worry about your laundry. I already have it started. I tried to get Ethan up but he wouldn't budge."

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me, he stayed at Erin's until late last night," I slowly got up. "Thank you for waking me up, Demi. I'll worry about Ethan. You're the best, I love you," I said as she walked out of the room.

"I love you too," she said before she left.

I needed coffee and breakfast. I knew my body would thank me if I took a run, but I didn't want to. I settled for a hot shower to relax all of my muscles.

I hopped in the shower and stayed there for almost thirty minutes. Once I got out and got dressed, I went to wake up Ethan. He's slept long enough.

I flashed the lights in his room. I heard him groan from his place on the bed.

"Wake up, Asshole," I said cheerily. "Nick and Viki will be here soon. Get up, take a shower, and eat something."

"Nick and Viki?" He asked groggily and slowly sat up.

"Yep," I popped the p. I grabbed a towel off the ground and threw it at him. "So hurry it up, you don't have much longer," I said.

He groaned and ripped the towel off his face. He did what he needed to do anyway. I made my way down to the kitchen. Demi had my protein shake ready for me and the smell of coffee was brewing.

"Demi, you're a goddess," I told her and kissed her cheek.

She chuckled at me and handed me my protein shake. "Coffee is brewing. Is Ethan awake yet?"

I nodded.  "Just woke him up. He's getting in the shower."

"Okay. They should be here in the next two hours. Their plane lands at two forty-five," Demi told me.

I nodded as I quickly finished off my protein shake. The coffee was almost done and for that I was happy.

Within the next thirty minutes, Demi had fixed Ethan up some breakfast and I had coffee pouring in my veins. None of us wanted Nick and Viki to be here. Demi was practically treated like a dirty servant when they were here. Ethan and I get yelled at or stay in our rooms. It's not pleasurable for anyone.

"Okay boys, I'm going to go to the store to grab stuff for dinner. We're having Italian pasta with garlic bread. I will see you when I get back," Demi said, grabbing her purse.

"Bye, Demi," Ethan and I said in sync as she left the house.

We had two hours to wait around for Nick and Viki to get here to yell at us.

***

"They're here," Ethan said as they pulled into the driveway.

That was our cue to go up to our rooms and ignore them until they called us down. We both went upstairs and into our rooms. I knew I wouldn't want to be in this house after they got here.

It took twenty minutes for Nick to yell at us to come downstairs. We took our sweet time getting downstairs. I grabbed my keys because I knew I was gonna leave.