Prologue

"Why can't you say it? It is obvious. Why can't you just fucking say it?" Lyrics yelled.

"I will. Just wait, please." The older guy answered coldly.

It is not time yet.

"I cannot wait. I hate waiting."

One of the Elites called his attention.

He took the chance to escape the conversation.

"I'll be back, sir." He bowed in front of the younger boss.

His uncle is outside waiting, trying to enter the gigantic gate. Hunter knows his purpose.

There is threat right now and the security alert of the mansion was heightened.

"I just need to talk to them. You have the say. You are the commander. Let me just enter, I need to speak with Axl." Commander's uncle is trying his connection to grab the chance.

"As a commander, I reject the request." Without emotion, he replied. The young Elite strictly implemented the visitors' ban.

"They are just using you. I am going to kill that kid. You are such a fool!"

Without hesitation, Hunter pulled the trigger and shoot his uncle in the chest. No one is allowed to give a threat to a Kirigun, most importantly to the love of his life.

"Take care of it. No one is allowed to enter the gate. If anyone dares, whoever it is, kill them."

Even if it is his family.

No one can ever hurt Lyrics...the most important person in Hunter's life.