Chapter 43 🙅🔞

Lyrics's POV

This is the moment. The moment that I was never prepared for. Hunter keeps caressing my skin.

"I badly want to do it tonight." I was lying flatly on my stomach. Hunter was on top of me, whispering words that brings chills down my spine. "I cannot wait anymore. "
His lips traveled to my back.

What is this? I can really feel his hard thing on my bottom. Should I tell him? He probably is not aware that his gun down there is pointing at me.

"You are very smooth. I love how beautiful your skin is." Hunter is giving soft bites on my back.

"Hunter?"

"Yes, baby?" He is still kissing my back.

What is in Japan that made Hunter horny like this?

What if he found a sexy guy there, but he wasn't able to touch him, and he is still horny for him, but only I was the available one for him.

Such a cheater. He never thought of this before his Japan trip. Or maybe he missed me so much and every night there, he was thinking of pounding me.

I vowed never to have sex. I already allowed a sloppy kiss with him. He really can't be contented.

But if we will do it tonight, I need to decide what will be the mood to make it more fun for us.

A. Should I play as the innocent virgin?
B. Should I let him tie me and be a sub?
C. Should I be the dominating bottom?
D. Should we act like he is the best doctor and I am the nurse?
E. What if he is the cold CEO and I am his reliable secretary of him?
F. How about he is the MVP and I am one of the cheerleaders?
G. He is the kidnapper and I am his poor victim?
H. He is the ruthless mafia boss, and I am his rest?
I. How about I am the real estate dealer and he is my client?
J. I am the student and he is my professor?
K. How about he is the soldier who saved me from bad guys and I fell in love with him?

I really need to decide on the mood now as Hunter is already starting.

I am thinking of different scenarios when in reality I was just frozen here. I couldn't move as I am shy. I don't know what to do. What if he won't be satisfied with me?

Should I act wildly or just play timid?

Hunter pulled me to face him. "I said I want to do it."

"Then do it. I need to go back to my room now." I chuckled nervously.

"I want to do it with you." Hunter looked so serious. He isn't even smiling.

He kissed me passionately. It started with nice and slow until Hunter transformed into a wolf ready to swallow me whole.

He stood up to lock the door and turn off the light. "As much as I want to see the whole of you clearly, having a dim light might help you to just be you."

He kissed me again. "rub it." He stroked his cock in front of me. Who is he to boss me around? He was just fine doing it by himself earlier.

Hunter is biting his lips while moving his hand up and down to his length. It is like I am his inspiration in his hand job.

"Ly!" His voice echoed.

"Okay! Just rub it, right?" He is so bossy. I rubbed it slowly, avoiding his stares.

"Now suck it." He ordered.

SUCK IT? Excuse me. I would never suck any organ from anyone. Unsanitary.

Hunter kissed me, pulled my shorts down, and sucked my softie. He made it hard and swallowed it whole. He showed me how to do it. "Just do the same as what I did."