Chapter 25

Lyrics's POV

I can still remember that full-of-blood-hand on my arm. I even had a nightmare because of that.

I woke up for breakfast.

"You are not going out today." It was dada, Aidan. "You hear me? You are not allowed to step outside of the house."

I looked at mama Reese to ask for help, but he just lowered his head.

"What is even Hunter thinking? Why did he bring you to that dark place? What are you two doing there, huh?" Daddy Rain asked.

"We were just eati..."

"Finish your food, Lyrics." It was daddy Cloud.

I can't swallow my food. I can feel the hard stares everyone is giving me.

"But, I wasn't hurt," I said in the softest voice.

"Answer me, what are you two doing in the dark?" My dad asked this time.

They are all teaming up against me.

"We just walked hand in hand. He lends me his jacket and I feel so comfortable that I lay my head on his shoulder not until those ugly guys disturb our sweet moments. Hunter protected me. I wasn't hurt at all."

"And what is that bruise on your arm." Daddy Rain asked.

"That guy grabbed me so Hunter cut his arm."

"He was able to grab you with Hunter's presence? Now, I am doubting the commander's capability." My dad said.

"Dad, we are not there as boss and bodyguard. WE ARE THERE AS LOVERS! WE ARE THERE TO DATE."

Oops. My bad.

Everyone stopped eating.

"I mean almost there...not yet lovers...hehehe" I nervously chuckled.

I returned to my room after breakfast. They are serious that I am not allowed to go out. I am not a kid.

I messaged Hunter, but he is not replying.

It was already late in the afternoon when only bossmaam was left in the living room.

He motioned me to go out. He will take care of it. I went to the barracks. They are all busy working out. Rock, Gio, Pao, and Dex, my bodyguards from last night are not here. I wonder where they are.

I went to Hyun's room. I don't know who are his roommates.

"Where is Rock?" I sat on his bed.

"They are training since the morning with the commander. It's the punishment. They will be suspended for a week." Hyun answered.

"Whaaaaat?"

"Even the commander who ordered undergoes the punishment as well." Hyun said.

Maybe that is why Hunter is ignoring my messages. I moved beside Hyun. "I want to stay here first. I don't want to go back to the third floor yet."

"Sir, will you be okay here? Do you want me to turn on the aircon?"

"Yes, please." I don't have a phone with me so I just asked Hyun to jam with me since I saw his guitar on the corner.

His voice is good too. I think it blends with mine. We were singing a hit by Lauv when the door opened. It was Hunter staring at us.

Did he bathe in the sun? His skin is very red. He is sweating a lot.

"Am I disturbing?" Hunter asked, panting.

"Are you okay? What happened? Did my dad scold you?"

"I am not okay." He slammed the door. I followed him downstairs, but he was so fast to run to the headquarters.