Special chapter (Newest Fam)

Hymn's POV

I brought our late breakfast to Hero's room. I noticed how Cielo is more comfortable sitting on the floor.

I sat in front of him. "Do you have allergies to any food?"

He shook his head.

He flinched when he heard my mom yelling from outside the room. I forgot to close the door probably.

"Are your parents violent?"
He asked me timidly.

"My mom is." I smiled but I noticed how his eyes widened.

"I think I need to bring Hero back to our house."

"I was just kidding, Cielo. They don't hurt family members. That is just how he is. His voice is loud.  No one is violent. Our son is safe here. "
This is half true.

"O-our son?" He repeated while blushing terribly.

"Yeah, our son." I caressed his cheek. "Are you okay?"

"Uhm. Is it okay to leave Hero here? I hope he is not
a burden to you." He avoided my eyes.

"How can you say that? Hero will never be a burden. He is my son. Don't think that way. If you are worried, then stay with us."

"I'll ask Apollo. I don't think he will like the idea. He is currently dating the CEO of the clothing line he is working."

"What did you say? He is dating? This is your body Cielo. How can you allow him to date? Stay here and tell Apple never to show up in front of me. Is he that shameless?"

I saw Cielo shaking again.
I caressed his hair. "Don't cry, Cielo. I am not mad at you."

I didn't expect what happened next. Cielo hugged me tightly. "Thank you."

"If you are thankful, you'll come with me to have you checked. It's not only about you anymore. How about Hero? He is better off with you. I know Apple is taking care of him too, but it's different. How about me?"

He pulled out from the hug. "How a-about you?"

"I mean you should take responsibility for me. You took my virginity."
What the fuck did I just say?

He chuckled. It was the very first time I saw him like that. See? He is fuckin cute.

"Just stay here so you can take care of me." Oh shit again. "I mean Hero. Hero. You should take care of Hero."

"Why? Don't you want to take care of him?" He asked.

He didn't get it, did he?

"I mean stay with me," I spoke. "I want you to stay here with me and Hero."

He didn't respond. He continued eating.

"Can I introduce you to my parents at least? They want to meet you."

"I can't, Hymn. I don't want to." He answered. After eating, he sat on the corner again.

"Okay, I'll just wash the dishes. If you want to sleep again, please do so. Rest more."

My parents are in the living room resting.

"Hey, you! Can I check him inside? How does he look?" It was my Mamu Riley.

"He is resting, pretty. He is somehow shy so I will introduce him when he is ready."

"What is there to be shy about? Just bring him here. We don't bite." I doubt Riley. He will scare him for sure. His voice is scary, to be honest.

After washing the dishes, I returned to the room. I saw Hero sitting on the bed while Cielo is...what the fuck! He is drawing on the wall.

"Cielo."