Chapter 58

Lyrics's POV

"He killed his own uncle. Are you not worried?" I am in the cinema room with Sunny.

"His uncle wants me dead. Hunter just loves me." I sighed. I can feel that there is a gap between me and Hunter. I can feel that something is wrong. If he could be more open to me then I can know what I do.

"Anyway, I submitted a scholarship to KSNU. I would enroll there if I passed the admission exam. Do you already know what course you are taking?"

"Bae, you will go to MSU with me. Is KSNU better than MSU? Maybe performing arts." I answered.

"That suits you the most. Of course, MSU is the best. There is no scholarship at MSU and I am not an Elite. I cannot go there."

"But you..."

"Bae, you are not going to pay for my tuition. We talked about this." Sunny cut me off.

Currently, Sunny is in the talking stage to one of my Ace guards. I am even doubting now his purpose for visiting me. Is it me or is it Pao?

"Then ask Pao to pay for it." I chuckled.

"Bae! Gahd! He is not my boyfriend!" He was so red. It is obvious that he likes him. His phone lit up and Pao's name was flashed. Sunny hid it right away. "I swear we are just friends."

"But I know that you slept in the vacant room in their unit. Slut." I laughed.

Before he went home, we walked the dogs outside and let them play. I think my Pupu has a girlfriend already.

I don't want to stay on the third floor. It is very quiet. They are all on vacation except for my great-grandparents, my uncle, and bossmaam. My dad and mom went to Jakarta for business purposes. Bossmaam isn't feeling well again. I don't know what is happening to him, but he returned to being grumpy. He is always annoyed at small things.

Because my father is not here, I am sleeping in Hunter's room tonight. I brought my ramen so I can eat peacefully. My family hates it when I eat ramen. At least, Hunter is allowing me to make his room smell like spicy noodles and kimchi. I have soju too and mixed it following the video I watched.

Hunter arrived when I am in the middle of my bowl.

"Baby, do you want to walk with me?" 

I nodded. Maybe he is ready to open up his thoughts. I can't really guess what is in his head. I finished my ramen quickly and held his hand.

We are now walking to the playground. He lay flatly on the grass, arms under his head.

"I am quitting as an Elite." He said casually.

What?

I breathe heavily. 

"Uhm, o-okay. It is okay, baby." I smiled bitterly. "Maybe it is for the best. You are still welcome here or I can go to your pad. NO! I think it is better that you still stay here. I would feel better. I don't care if you are an Elite or not, you are my boyfri..."

"I am going to Japan." Hunter cut me off.

I tried to laugh. "How long are we talking about here? I am only allowing you for three days. I'll go crazy if you leave longer than that." Maybe, it was to fix his problem with his family. "I can go  with you."

"I don't know how long."

Wait...

"Hunter? I said only three days is allowed." My eyes began to water. Everything seems blurry right now. I tried to cover my tears with a fake laugh. "It is like you are breaking up with me."