Special Chapter (The core and the alter)

Hymn's POV

It has been a week since I keep visiting Apollo at their house. Their house is big, but I only see a few bodyguards. Their security system isn't stable.

"You really miss me? Do you?" Apollo asked when he saw me.

"Fuck! I want to talk to Cielo. Will he show up if I knock your brain?" I am losing patience.

I have already seen the other personality named Kara who is so annoying and flirty. Apple said this girl is the smart one and somehow knows me and hates me very much. Apollo thinks he has at least five personalities, but only Kara and Cielo made themselves known to Apollo.

I busied myself for the past week reading how to interact with the person with this disorder. It was usually caused by trauma. Each personality has its own type of mannerisms and functions differently.

I don't know how severe was Apollo's trauma that he created these different personalities to protect him. He said there is also an artistic kid living inside him which is why his wall is full of doodles but he doesn't know the name. The newest personality is the guy who seems to be older than him and who protects them from the cruel world. This is so hard for me to absorb. I've been consulting with the specialist about the proper way to approach them.

"Cielo is scared of people. And you with those men in black all the time is not helping. Maybe he is hiding." Apollo said. "And Hymn, he only comes out at night. But it's really rare. Here is his last message to me." He shows me a clip where Cielo was crying so badly begging to bring back Hero.

How can this be complicated?

"Come with me at home today. I need to see and talk to Cielo. I don't have the time to come back and forth here. Stay at the mansion for at least a week."
It would be easier to meet Cielo if he woke up at our place. He can't easily get out of the mansion.

It was an hour of convincing Apollo until he finally agrees.

I gave clear instructions to the Elites. Never let Apollo leave the gates without my permission. I let him stay on the second floor. There is a rule about stepping on the third floor and I don't see Apollo as someone who deserves to be there.No offense to him.

Hero visited Apollo in his guest room. They bond together and they really
love each other so much.
"Mom, I'll be back at nine." Hero said before leaving.

I was just watching him while sitting on the couch. This is tiring. I am just waiting for the switch. This is so time consuming.

"Normally, Cielo will come out around nine to read a book for Hero. He just watches him sleep and leave in the morning. He knows my schedule and I can't miss out on my work. Among all my alters, he is the only one who cares for me the most and treats me like I am his family." Apollo shared.

"How do you talk to Cielo then?"

He showed me his three phones. He has two iPhones and one flip phone.
"We leave each other a message. This one with diamonds is Kara's. Mine is the black one while Cielo owns this flip phone. We have agreed never to ruin each other's schedules. Cielo won't come out while I am at work. Kara shows up when I have extra complicated cases. She is the main slayer. Cielo never sent me a message though. He uses this notebook."

I opened the notebook while Apollo entered the shower. The penmanship was so good. I read a few lines and it's like always reminding Apollo to be happy all the time.

I grabbed the notepad and put my phone number on it."Cielo, if you wanna see Hero, call me here."
Damn, it sounds like I hostage my son to meet him.

I continued with my work as usual. I was about to go to sleep when my phone rang. "Hello," I spoke.