Special chapter (The Real Mom)

Hymn's POV

I don't understand anything. And the idea of bringing my son first on the third floor even before I bring a boyfriend here is unbelievable.

My mom keeps laughing at this little creature because he is like a man inside a small body. He is even older than my youngest brother. This Apollo really has a long explanation to do. Who would leave his kid alone in front of the mansion? He should have at least accompanied him. How can he let this kid be the bearer of this revelation that shook the whole house?

He was comfortably sitting on the couch. Judging his looks, he is well taken care of. He looks heavy for his age. I can see the resemblance in him and I feel light looking at him. We already sent his hair and mine for DNA. It will just take an hour as our hospital tagged this as a super priority case. We are waiting for the result right now while my mom do the interrogating.

My mom asked why is he named Hero. His first Maltese dog used to be named Hero Verse also known as Pupu.

"My mom just messaged me asking if how is it." Hero said. He raised his phone to show Apollo's chat.

"Tell him to come here. I need to talk to him."

"Are you going to marry him?" My dad asked.

"No. Why would I? Let's say this kid is really our son, then I'll take my responsibility. I don't need to marry him. I am not even in love with him. I don't even remember what happened that night." I said.He left me in the hotel room.

"Why are you lying? My mom said I am the result of your love for each other." My son said.

Love what? His mom lied then. He can't even face me.

"Son, meet him. You need to fix things for your son." My dad tapped my shoulder.

"We are not even sure if it is really Hymn's son." Axel, my younger brother said. I have 5 siblings. Kate, me, Axel, Lance, Lyka, and Hunter. Yes, our youngest brother was named after my dad. He is also four years old but he looks smaller than my son. Fuck! I really can't believe that I have a son. I mean it is not a bad thing, but this is not how I imagined it to be.

I was never interested in entering a relationship. I am busy with my family and with my own company. I own the biggest race track here in Thailand and I am out of the country most of the time to compete. I am retiring actually to focus on my businesses soon.

Never in my life have I experienced being nervous like this. It's like the longest hour of my life.

They sent me the result. I asked Kate to read it for me.

"Okay, let me do the honor." She opened the email sent to me. "According to the DNA paternity test, the alleged father is not excluded as the biological father of the tested child. The probability of paternity is 99.99999%. Damn it, Hymn. Hero is your biological son." Kate exclaimed.

They were all happy about the result. I am too, but how about the mom? I mean Apple is fine but there is no spark. That night when we did it, that was the only time I see him cute. He looked so different from the Apple I always see in school. It's like he was a different person. I saw his vulnerable side. He looked so soft and fragile that night. Apple is known to be sociable but he looked so shocked and afraid in the middle of the party that day. I had to help him walk out from there. That was the first and the last time.

I tried calling Apple so we can talk about the custody of the kid. Fuck! Is it better to marry him for the sake of the kid?

"How about you call your mom, little boy?" I carried him.

"I am a big guy now. Mommy Apollo won't probably answer. Wait for Mommy Cielo then." Hero said.

"Why would I talk to your mommy Cielo? And who is that?"

I am damn confused.

It has been two days that Hero is staying with me but Apple didn't even appear.

Tonight I went to my company to fix some things. I left Hero at home and he seems to enjoy it there.

It was already ten in the evening when I saw a familiar face while I am driving. He looks so lost. He was crying so badly.

I stopped the car and pulled him to the corner. "Why the hell are you not answering your phone?"

"You?" He looked so surprised to see me. He wiped his tears.

"Fine, just leave Hero with me. That's better." I said.

"Hero is with you? Bring him back to me. My son! My only son. Please don't take my son."

"Did you forget that you leave him alone in front of our gate? Did you leave him so you can have fun at your parties?" I laughed bitterly.

"Why the hell did he do that? I am going to kill Apollo."

What is going on? I am so motherfucking confused.

He held my arm. "Sir, can you bring me to Hero?" He is wet with tears again. "I just want to see him."

My bodyguards showed up behind me and Apple fell to his knees.

"Don't hurt me, please. I am sorry." He began running away from us.

"Do I look scary?" Rock asked me.

"No, you look funny. Bring him to the mansion." I left them first.

An hour later, Rock said Apple was resting in the clinic. He fainted due to too much crying.

I followed them there and waited for him to wake up.

I fell asleep on the couch waiting. I woke up when I felt someone touching my shoulder.

"What time is it?" Apple asked.

I grabbed my phone to check. "7 AM."

"What is this place?" He got up.

"Mansion's clinic."

"What did you do this time again, Cielo?" He murmured to himself. He looked at me this time."How are you, Hymn?"

"Are you somehow crazy? You are weird. Last night you are calling me sir and now...whatever! So about our son..."

"Talk to Cielo about that. Tell Hero I said hi."

"Who the fuck is Cielo?"
Even Hero keeps mentioning that he misses his mommy Cielo.
"Tell me, do you have a twin?"

He laughed so hard. "Wait for Cielo to come out. He always comes out when he misses Hero. I feel bad. I feel betrayed somehow that you did that to Cielo instead."

"Damn, talk the language that normal people would understand."

"Hero is safer here, recently there is a new guy that keeps appearing. I don't know him much that yet."
He leaned closer to my ear.
"Yes, I am aware of these different people living in my head. That night, you did it with Cielo. I switch, Hymn. Cielo is my alter. If you see a guy who is scared of the people, that is your guy."

A/N: Apollo has Dissociative Identity disorder (Multiple personalities) and is aware of it.