Chapter 15

Lyrics's POV

"What is your plan?" My dad asked me after I announced that I might be in love with Hunter. "Since when did he start courting you?"

"Courting what? He doesn't like me at all. I have no plans. I'll just say it to him."

"What did you just say, Lyrics Jongcheveevat? So this is one-sided?" My uncle Enzo is joining forces with my dad.

"Yes, it's not like I am sure that I love him. I said this so you can help me sort this. I don't want to be in love with Hunter. I don't like his personality as a whole. Have you seen him? Damn, he is boring. I am glad that I am his boss because, for sure, with his personality of him, he will always hit me every time I commit a mistake. He is so violent. He uses his fists a lot." I don't want to be in love with anyone yet.

"Since you are not sure, I will tell you that it is not love." My uncle is more pressed.

I can see my mama Reese smiling on the corner. "So what did Hunter say about this?"

"Oh, I will tell him after this," I told them.

"Wait! Calm down there." My super handsome great-grandfather Aidan said. I heard him talk again for the first time this week. "How about you sleep first and think about it? I think you are acting in haste. Relax your mind first and sleep."

"Da, I think I won't be able to sleep tonight. I even dreamt of him last night with a whip ready to hit me."

"Excuse me, Lyrics. Repeat that. whip what?" Bossmaam asked.

"You know the leather one. It is like a belt but it is used for beating."

"Lyrics, get inside your room. Let's talk tomorrow." My dad asked me.

"Alright, daddy. I'll just talk to Hunter about this tomorrow."

"You won't talk to him about this. You need to be sure first. Think a million times." He warned me.

"Okay, I will think about it first. How about you ask Hunter if he loves me? He will answer you for sure. I am just curious." I asked my dad.

"Go to your room." Dad is serious this time so I rushed inside my bed.

Please don't give me a Hunter nightmare tonight. My head is filled with Hunter's thoughts.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hunter is walking close to me holding the Happy Pride cake that I baked.

"Is it delicious?" I asked.

"Yeah." He was looking at me with evil eyes.

He spread some frosting on his finger and put it in my mouth.

That is disgusting. How dirty can you be?

I then realized that he is only wearing leather fitted boxers. What brand is that?

I was surprised when he smashed the cake on his chest and spread it all over his body.

Ungrateful bastard. I tried my best to bake it but he will just play with it like that.

"This is delicious, Ly. How about you taste it and tell me how it is." He grabbed my nape and pulled it to his chest. "Your tongue. Lick it."

Yuck! Why would I lick it? That would be the dirtiest thing I would ever do in my entire life.

He spread it more evenly to his chest.

"Have a taste, naughty boy."

"NO!"