♥Final Chapter ♥

13 years later...

Hunter's POV

I can see Lyrics coming out of the entertainment building. He became a well-known singer five years ago. I am updated on everything in his life even if I have to stay in Japan for eleven years. I just returned to Bangkok two years ago. Kate is already 20 and graduating. She became my adopted daughter because her mother left when my uncle died. The only business left with us is our firearms company. All other businesses failed. I failed them. Our company is the top supplier from all over the world, but the Kiriguns never had an interest in doing business with us. Of course, they wouldn't want it.

Lyrics stopped just meters away from me when his phone rang. He smiled brightly.

"Yes, love. I will. Uhm. I am already on my way home. Of course, I won't talk to anyone. I told you; singing is just for fun. Of course, I want to have more time with you. What revealing? It is just two buttons down. I promise to tell my stylist to take note of that. Don't be mad, please. I miss you, Hymn. I love you so much." He smiled when he put his phone back in his pocket. How I missed this smile.

Gio saw me. He became the lead of Ace and head bodyguard of Ly.

"I thought you have a meeting with the client, sir?" Gio asked.

"Nothing is more important than my baby. Let's go." Ly shifted his gaze to where am I. He almost sees me. Fuck, his instinct is not a joke.

13 years later and it is still him. I promised that I will only love him. At least, I can fulfill that one. I broke a lot of promises after leaving him.

He looks so happy now. I am glad even if I am not part of his happiness.

I watched all performances by Lyrics. I have been waiting for him to sing that song I heard when I met him for the first time. He never did. He never interacts with fans publicly. He just shows up on stage and leaves right away.

I will be able to see him on the weekend again. I still can't show up in front of him. He is right. I am a coward. I can still remember his only request from me, never to show up again. I hurt him so badly. I am so stupid. I regret that it was the wrong timing. I should have stayed with him that day when he needed me the most. I was already in Japan when I heard the news, and it broke me. I can't imagine the pain that Lyrics was suffering at that time. I really feel sorry, and I am still regretting it up to now.

The next day, I went to my favorite indoor shooting range to relax.

I saw a teen seriously shooting and hitting the target perfectly, consecutively. I can't help but be amazed as he is good at it.

"How can they give me this? Do I look like a beginner? I am a professional shooter. Damn it." The teen uttered. I am not sure how old he is. He is tall.

Is he talking to me?

"You love shooting?" I asked.

"More than life." He answered. He looks so serious. For his age, he seems to be so confident. He is exuding this intimidating aura. I am not even intimidated easily, but he is different. "Are you just going to watch me? Impress me too."

Fuck! Is this kid challenging me? I am an ace before I was a commander. Also, I am a gunsmith. I know every kind of guns.

His phone rang and he was startled when he saw the screen. "Yeah, same place, mom. I told you not to worry. I have my guards with me." He looked around. "Yeah, they are spread everywhere. Please, mommy. I remember of course. Not to reveal my identity. Never share my full name. I promise. I love you. Where is my I love you too? Better. See you. Take care. I'll wait here."