Chapter 10

Hunter's POV

I woke up early to work out and train with other Elites. Lyrics has a class today and I need to be on watch again.

"What happened to sir Lyrics? They said he caused a commotion at the hospital." One of the newbies asked me.

"He is not well last day. It is normal for him to go to the hospital. Of course, everyone will be alerted because he is not just a normal patient. He is a VVIP. Keep that in mind."

They should get used to it. I don't know why they keep making things complicated.

We were already prepared to leave when Lyrics weirdly grinned at me.

"I know your secret. Keep it up." He laughed like there is no tomorrow.

I just ignored it.

I opened the car for him and he grinned again. "You are being obvious."

What is he talking about?

"Sit with me here." He tapped the passenger's seat.

"Me?" He normally doesn't want anyone sitting with him. It is only Rock and Gio in the front seat and him at the back. That is the usual position.

"I know you want it." He chuckled. What is wrong with this kid?

Why would I want it?

"As a good person, I am allowing you to sit on your dream seat." He grabbed his tumbler and sip his ginger tea.

"Just sit, Hunter. We will be late." Rock told me.

Okay. I sat beside Lyrics.

He was smiling at me like crazy.

"Six, what is your Instagram account? I'll follow you." Lyrics asked Gio.

"Gioyouaretheman, sir." How lame?!

"Okay, lame username but will still follow you. I already followed Rock. How about you?" Lyrics asked me.

"I don't have time for social..." I wasn't able to answer when he laughed so loud right straight to my face.

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha. Okay! I understand you. You are a private person."

Well, I don't usually post and there is nothing to be seen on my account. I want my private life to be separated from my job too. So as much as possible I don't want my boss lurking on my social accounts.

He keeps singing a love song so loudly and will chuckle every line. Is he in love or something?

We just let him sing his heart out. He really sings well if he'll do it seriously, but he keeps laughing like he is being tickled.

We parked in front of the high school department. "Don't follow me into my room." He reminded us. He walked closer to me. "Don't worry so much Bwahahahaha." I don't get his annoying laugh. I don't know where is that extreme happiness coming from.

"What happened to him? Did he hit his head on the wall? He was so weird." Gio exclaimed.

He is always weird.

We got alerted when our wristband vibrated. We connected to our device because it means emergency as Lyrics pressed his alert button. "I just forget to tell everyone, GOOD MORNING. BYE."

Damn, childish as ever.

We waited until his lunch break before going to his room. I just let our head talk to him about his lunch plans.

"College department. Secure the area there." Rock informed me.

I went to the college department before them. Usually, guys and girls are already waiting here to have a glance at him.

I already secured his favorite seat with his best friend.

"You don't have to witness this." Lyrics tapped my back. "I need to do this husband hunting so if you are not comfortable, just go to the back with others."

Damn. What is he talking about?

"I'll order your food."  I answered.

Rogue took the food from me. "Sir Lyrics asked me to get it from you."

Better then. I just seated a few meters away to watch all the possible threats. I am watching all the people that keep passing by. I spotted someone taking a photo of Lyrics secretly.

"Delete it." I stood in front of him.

"And who are you?" The guy asked.

"Someone you shouldn't mess with. Delete it or I'll break your phone."

He deleted the photos in front of me.

"Leave." I asked him.

We clearly warned them not to take a photo of Lyrics. He doesn't like it.

"Zero for today." Lyrics sighed after they take their lunch. It means he doesn't found a suitable husband today. I don't want him to rush. He is just seventeen and searching for a husband shouldn't be in his head first. Why is he rushing? Of course, I couldn't say it to him. I know my limit as his bodyguard.

"Hey, Hunter!" This is Shaun.

"Zup!"

"Why are you here? We don't have classes today." Shaun asked me.

"Well, I need to do something."

"Me too." He replied.

"Ouch!" That was Lyrics's voice. I saw him on the floor.

I ran right away leaving my classmate there. Rock and Sunny are helping him stand up.

"Don't touch me." He snarled. "Move! I am okay."

"Let me check."

"I said I am okay. Just be busy with that guy." He pointed to Shaun. My classmate looked so confused about what happened.

"Let me check." I repeated.

"Ugh! This is embarrassing. This is your fault. You are so busy looking after that guy. Are you working under him? Just quit being an Elite. Grrrrrr."

There are lots of Elites watching after him. Why am I the only one to blame?

"I am sorry, sir." I need to lower my pride.  It is partly my fault too for I was not looking earlier. I can't afford to be removed from team Ace.

I think he really hurt his knee seeing him walk like that.

"Can I carry you, sir?" I asked.

"Carry that guy." He pointed to Shaun again.

Not everyone knows in my department that I work as an Elite, but for sure it will start to spread now.

He walked in Shaun's direction. "Your name?"

"Hi, Lyrics. I am Shaun. I am in the same class with Hunter."

"I just asked for your name. You talk a lot. Is this your boyfriend?" I can only scratch my head hearing my boss interrogating my classmate.

"Uhm. Haha. No." Shaun answered him.

"Good. Stop blushing. He doesn't like you." Oh shit, Lyrics.

"Oh, we are just friends." Shaun chuckled awkwardly.

"He has a secret crush and is in love with someone else. I just want to let you know." Lyrics told him.

I don't know where it is coming from. I mouthed sorry to Shaun. Unluckily he met Lyrics when he is not in the mood.

"Let me bring you to the clinic." I carried him in bridal style without waiting for him to respond as I see his struggle in walking.

He was pouting when I looked at him. "You okay, sir?"

"I don't think so. My heart is beating abnormally again."

Same, Lyrics. Same.