Chapter 11

Lyrics's POV

He put me carefully on the clinic bed. "Do you need anything?"

"Nothing." I grunted. I rubbed my chest in front of him. Come on, Heart, you need to relax. It is uncomfortable if you beat that way.

"Rest here, let's wait for the nurse." Eight asked me.

I don't know where is this annoyance coming from. I am so pissed.

"Just call six."

"Why Gio?" He asked again.

"Why not? Just follow and stop asking."

He left the clinic. Gio entered.

"Yes, sir?"

"Nothing. Just sit there." I don't know. I just want to avoid Hunter today because weird things keep happening.

We waited for the nurse. He applied a cold compress to my sprain.

"Do not report this." I asked Gio.

"Yes, sir." He helped me stand up and walk.

Hunter and Rock are waiting outside. "Let me carry you to the car." Hunter asked again.

I ignored him and tried to walk even if it is painful.

I am not stupid. I know what it is and I don't like the idea. Maybe it is just a sudden emotion because he keeps going near me. Maybe it was because of his different treatment to me. I can only make fun of it.

He sat on the passenger's seat again. I can't ask him to move since it was me who asked him earlier to sit here too.

I keep avoiding glancing at his side. He is doing nothing but here's my chest acting up again.

He was not talking to me. Maybe he feels the tension too.

I can rest tomorrow from this feeling because it is his Hunter's off.

He opened the car for me. I immediately walked away but he followed me to our mansion's living room.

Maybe it was not his account. I should stop teasing him. I am not in the mood today. Was it because I'd seen him talking to another guy? I hate it, and I hate that I hate it.

"Message me if you need anything." Hunter said.

I walked closer to him. "Tell me the truth. Do you have an Instagram account?" Maybe Sunny and I were wrong. I am sure that it is Elite given how close the shot is.

If he says that he has none, then that account is from a different person. Hunter doesn't look like he'll lie about this.

"I have an account."

He looked into my eyes.

"But please do understand that I don't want to share it. It's too private for me. The feelings that I couldn't share with anyone, I can only share there. Soon, sir. I will follow you."

I didn't reply and immediately went into our elevator. My heart. My fucking heart. I am one hundred percent sure that it was him now.

Hunter's POV

I couldn't understand his mood. He was so energetic, laughing the whole morning. After that lunch, he became grumpy again. 

After we returned to our home, I keep thinking about what happened.

I like him and I shouldn't feel this way. He is my boss and he is too young for this. I want him to enjoy his life and he shouldn't be associated with me.