Last Day of School

I felt the sun blaring down onto my skin, as the cool calm waves splashed gently once they reached my body. As I was looking around the beautiful scene of all my friends being happy, the calm atmosphere was rudely disturbed with... BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Urg I hate my stupid alarm clock, I've already been through three in the last week. 

I opened my eyes realising I still had one last day of school before I can enjoy summer break with my friends. I pulled myself from my comfortable kind size double bed and into my bathroom, to have a warm shower and wash my hair. I finished my shower and brushed my teeth before I went to my huge wardrobe, and when I say huge, it could probably be classed as an understatement. My wardrobe is almost the size of a bedroom and it is packed with clothes, accessories, bags and other girly essentials. 

I found some cute denim shorts and a pink Jack Daniels tank top along with some black lace underwear. After, I pulled the clothes on; I went to find my black ballet pumps and my black Gucci bag. I left my wardrobe and went to my make-up table to do my make-up and hair for school. I decided to go for the natural look so only put on some mascara and lip balm and just brushes out the knots in my hair. Once I finished checking myself in my fill length mirror. I put my I Phone, brush, IPod, pens and other things into my bag, I headed downstairs. 

My dad was eating a bacon sandwich when I entered the kitchen. "Hey cupcake, you ready for your last day of school before summer?" I looked at dad "You know how much I love you, but do you really need to call me cupcake?" I asked pouting. "I guess not, but it's a habit. I will be home late tonight and Drew is coming home in two days." He replied with a smile, he got up and put his plate on the side. "Yay! I've missed Drew. He hasn't been home in ages." I replied as I grabbed an apple and car keys. "You should really eat something more than just an apple." I smiled at my caring father heading towards the door "Don't worry dad an apple is good. Love you. Bye." I spoke as I left the house and reached my car.

I should introduce myself, my name is Angel and my family are wealthy. My mom passed away five years ago and we don't really talk about her. I look a lot like her. I have long light brown hair with hazel highlights and blue eyes; I'm slim and about average height. In school I'm know as the party animal and well, I most definitely am. My group is one of the popular groups but, we aren't in with the cheerleader group which is the highest of the popularity hierarchy. Bell Ridge High is your typical high school, full with all the different cliques and the usual high school dramas. I will explain about my group later as I have arrived to school.

I got out of my car and was almost tackled to the floor by one of my best friends. "OMG Ang can you believe it's almost summer. Ahh chicka speak." Layla rushed out, "well Layla I can and do you maybe, wanna, let me go now. Don't want Jake getting gel of your love for me." I said smirking at Jake, as he came over, "Oh well don't worry sister, he knows that I love ya all the same." Layla replied laughing as Jake reached us. "Hey Angel, what you stealing my girl for?" He asked with a laugh. Layla turned around and lightly hit the back of his head; Jake smiled at her with his hands up. Just as they were about to make out, I walked into school.

I reached my locker grabbing my books before the bell went. I slowly made my way to registration, once there, I was walking to my usual seat at the back with my girls, when I noticed Tyler sprawled out in my seat. "Tyler! Get your ugly ass out of my chair!" I shouted causing people to stare at us, "Oh Angel how I've missed you talking to me." He replied with his usual smirk. I turned to take another seat when his hand grasped my wrist pulling me to sit on him. Oh no! This is not gonna happen; I stood up and turned to slap him but, Mr Roger walks in. Great now I have no choice, oh so help me. I felt Tyler smirk against my neck as his hands run up and down my sides.