One party, One betrayal

Tyler and me were still not a couple, even though we admitted our feelings for each other, over a week ago. I didn't mind though as it's always best not to rush things. Currently we are all running around like mad hatters.

"Ang we are gonna be late!" Tyler shouts from my bedroom. I'm in the bathroom and almost ready for Cam's party, see every summer Cameron has a huge party and it's today. "Then quip me up!" I shout back, Ty walks into the bathroom looking hot! His hands gently brush my skin as he does up the dress quip. I'm wearing a baby pink dress with an off the shoulder strap matched with nude heels. My hair is curled and make-up light. Tyler has black jeans and a simple white shirt, his hair is ruffled yet sexy.

"OMG guys stop f***ing each other and get down here!" The group shout. We both walk downstairs and the group are already heading to the cars. It was a 10 minute drive to Cam's house and we were already 5 minutes late. "You look great." Lewis says as I get in the car with him, Jake and Layla; the others were in the other car. "Thanks. You're not to bad yourself." I reply as we start the drive to Cameron's party. I'm really excited for this party, it's where everything goes down. I mean literally it is the party of all parties. "What you drinking tonight Angel?" Layla asks as we slowly pull up next to Cam's house. "Everything. It's a party." I reply jumping out the car, once out, I'm already off finding Hayley my drinking buddy. Once we are reunited we run to the kitchen while the others are still getting to the front door.

"Angel right?" Some random dude asks as I pour yet another shot, I turn to the dude, shot in hand. "Yeh..." I answer looking at him, I gotta say he's not too bad, not really my type unless I've had a few more drinks but he's defiantly got something going on with himself. "Hey, I'm Matt." He says holding his hand out, I smile shaking his hand before taking the shot. "Do you wanna dance?" Matt asks me, instead of answering I grab a bottle of Jack Daniels and his hand pulling him to the dance floor. "I don't know you so, how do you know my name?" I ask realising I don't have the faintest idea of who this Matt dude is. "I'm one of Cameron's friends. He used to go on about you." He replies, "Oh" is all I say back.

After a few dances I get bored and walk back to the kitchen. I knew I was near drunk but, once I entered the kitchen I sobered up pretty quickly. Right in front of me Tyler was with some sluts, I grabbed the first bottle I could and was about to leave when it got worse. The red haired slut kissed Tyler, I felt my heart break as I stood there. "Angel?" Matt that annoying dude from the dance floor, I turned and ran out the house.

I continued to drink the alcohol, it slowly numbing the ache from my heart being pulled apart. I know that Tyler and me weren't dating but, I actually thought he cared about me. I threw away the empty bottle and felt my body sway. I was tired. Every part of my body was tired. All I wanted this summer was to have a fun time with my friends and maybe fall in love but that's not it.

"Angel?" I heard my name being called but everything was beginning to become blurry. "Is she okay?" "...dunno...." "this.... All your fault..." "She's gonna..." was the last thing I heard before I passed out. Falling. My body was falling to the ground but before I hit the cold concrete, two strong, warm arms caught me. I felt home. I knew I was safe in the arms of my helper.