Unexpected surprise

"What do you think of me?" I ask curious of the answer. "I think that you are an amazing friend to my sister. You're a kind hearted and loving person who has been through so much shit that it is unfair. You are beautiful and a very special girl which any guy would be lucky to be given the chance to call you theirs." He said blushing slightly as he finished, I couldn't prevent the blush from forming on my cheeks making it slightly awkward between us. I never thought that by having fun and playing games things could become so awkward. I know that I have strong feelings for Tyler but, I never really thought that Ty may have the exact same feelings for me. Neither of us said anything as we continued to stare at each other, slowly the awkward tension faded and we just sat there.

BANG! The front door flew open, I couldn't see who it was but due to having just watch a horror movie I freaked out and ended up jumping on Ty. Seeing as neither of us were prepared for the sudden change we both toppled to the floor with me laying on Tyler. While we just stayed there frozen, I mean Tyler looked freaked out by this. It's not like Sarah could push a door with that much force and well neither could his mom. Neither of us said anything as the room fell silent, except for giggling. I mean Sarah giggling has never happened before thinking it was my brother with her I didn't look up till Tyler's face showed that it wasn't someone he knew.

I looked to see Sarah full on making out with a guy that I knew. "OMG!" I shouted before I knew it, they both froze. Tyler didn't move either, I guess I sounded angry and not shocked, truth is I was angry but it was because she never told me this. "Sarah how could you not tell me!" I said getting up and running up to Nathan, he held his arms out for me as I hugged him.

Nathan was our friend a few years ago, but he moved away. We were really close and see Sarah had a crush on him and when he moved she was really upset. Nathan is tall he has a footballers body, I mean he is hot. His hair is midnight black and his eyes are a greenish brown colour. I've always thought that Nathan and Sarah would make an amazing couple and I guess they finally realised it. "Wait. Drew?" I asked confused as to the whole situation, Sarah shook he head, "Drew is your brother and he was the one to tell me Nath was back. Plus we got caught up in the moment, we both knew it was nothing and he has a crush on another person." She said clearing up my confused thoughts, so she wasn't with Drew all these days. "But you were sleeping with someone and Drew is the only other person... OMG you've been staying at my house and didn't even say hi!" I yell at Nath, he just looked innocent. "Angel I was supposed to be a surprise but things got heated when Sarah walked in on me while I was nak..." I cut him off before he had a chance to finish, "Enough." I started before hands were on my hips, Nath looked at Ty with anger. Nath always acted like an older brother towards me.

"Who is this?" Nath asked in a stern voice towards me, Sarah always found this funny, I mean I never understood why he wasn't like this with Sarah but maybe it was because he had a crush on her. This made me laugh, which probably wasn't the best thing in the situation we were all in. "I'm her boyfriend and also Sarah's brother. Who are you?" Ty said causing me to blush and Sarah to give me the explain look. I just stared at Nath with an annoyed expression before storming off into a room. I could still feel the tension as my phone rang, I didn't check caller ID before I picked up. "Hello," I said as a formal voice replied, "Is this Angel daughter of John?" "Yes. Why? Who is this?" I asked getting worried, I mean my dad is dead, "This is detective Johnson. We have found some new evidence about your father's case. We would like you to come down to the station for some questions?" I didn't reply to the officer and I think he knew that as he hung up. I fell to the floor in tears, they had said my father died naturally but it seems like they think it's a murder now.