Two special days

The next morning I woke to the light snores of Tyler, who had his arms still around my waist. I looked at his sleeping face and couldn't help to smile, he looks so peaceful. "Angel, I think I'm going to take Layla and Jake home. Will see you in two days for the trip to your beach house." Lewis said, as he Layla and Jake all collect their things and walk to the door. I smile at them as they leave before looking over at Sarah and Hayley, "Are you two going home yet?" I ask them with a smile, "Yeah if it's okay. I can also wake up Tyler and take him with us?" Sarah answered as Hayley used the bathroom. I shook my head causing Sarah to laugh, "Alright I see, you wanna spend time together?" She said with a smirk as Hayley came out the bathroom, "yeh right. I'll see you guys in two days, yeah?" I said as they left, leaving me with a sleeping Tyler.

I turned to look at him and he was awake, "aww you wanna spend some time with me?" He said mocking me, "No. I just thought that well... I thought I'd let you sleep." I said turning my back to him. Urg I can't believe, I let him, get to me, I got out of bed and went to my bathroom for a much needed shower. Once I was calmed down, I grabbed a towel and walked out, to find my room tidy and Tyler gone. I didn't give it much thought as I went and grabbed the first top and shorts that I could and putting them on. 

"Angel, I'm gonna have a shower, if it's okay?" Tyler spoke from my room; I just nodded my head before realising that there was a door blocking his view to see. "Yeh. Use one of the towels." I said walking out and jumping on my bed, Tyler looked at me like I was crazy then had his shower. I pulled my phone out of my bag and went through my latest texts, realising I had loads from Drew saying he was leaving uni and all that stuff.

After I made some breakfast for Tyler and myself, we went to the living room to watch a movie. We decided on watching Just Go With It, with Jenifer Aniston. It was a romcom that I loved, last time I watched it, I was with my mom. I felt Tyler pull me into a hug; I looked up at him and saw he had a sad expression. Why was he sad? "What's wrong Angel?" He asked as he pressed play, I thought about my answer before deciding to tell him the truth. "I was just thinking back to when I used to watch this movie with mom. We would curl up on the sofa together with popcorn and laugh at how ironic it is." I said with a sad smile, I missed her so much. I know it's been 5 years but she was my mom.

"We can change it, if it's gonna make you sad." Tyler said getting up and pulling another movie out, "no, I wanna watch it. It was as though he read my mind. "Well, you gonna press play?" he asked tickling my side; I laughed pressing play and leaning into the sofa. 

About half way through, Tyler had pulled me into his side and I was almost laying on him. I felt his chest vibrate as he began laughing again. It was magical, his laugh made me laugh. Once the movie had finished we just laid there watching random TV shows, until Drew and Dad came home. "Hey guys. Where you been all day?" I asked as they came and sat down with Chinese. "We went to a football match, I told you yesterday." Drew spoke handing me and Tyler a box of Chinese; I let it go as we ate the Chinese and watched TV. 

"I should really be heading home. Thanks for today Angel, it was great." Tyler said getting up, I walked to the door with him, "Tyler, today was great thanks." I said hugging him, I don't know why I did it but I did. Tyler hugged me back before speaking, "I don't know what I did but no problem sugar." I just laughed as he opened the door, "I'll see you in two days." He said before kissing me on the cheek and driving away. I went to my room to change into my pjs before climbing into bed and thinking of today's events.

I spent half the morning in bed after I woke up. I just didn't wanna get up. It's now late afternoon and I'm running around packing for tomorrow. I guess I should of started packing this morning but didn't feel up to it. "Hey sis, you in a hurry or something?" Drew asked lying on my bed, watching me run around throwing clothes into my suitcase. I rolled my eyes, "Yes now help fold these tops up." I said throwing a load of tops at him and returning to my closet. "Wow you're packing a large amount of clothes." He said laughing as I grabbed shower things and towels. I ignored him while packing a box full of makeup and added it to my suitcase. I know it seems weird to talk about a suitcase being filled with so much but I'm a girl. A girl always over packs. 

I had my suitcase packed with all my clothes, bikinis, towels, bathroom essentials, hair products and straighteners as well as a box for makeup. I only had to do my bag which would hold my phone, sunglasses, purse and other essentials. "Guys dinner!" Dad shouted from the bottom of the stairs, we both ran down the stairs, in record time, grabbing our forks before stuffing our faces with dad's special noodles.

Dad makes the most amazing food ever. He isn't a chef but, me and Drew believe he could very well be. "Like?" Dad asked us both with a smile, I nodded and Drew stuffed more noodles into his mouth. "I'm glad. Angel what time are you leaving tomorrow?" He asked while he ate some noodles, "9.30." I said as I took my plate along with my brothers to the sink and cleaned them, before returning to the table. "I believe you should have an early night. I know how you aren't a morning person." Dad said laughing and Drew just nodded, I pouted causing them both to laugh harder. "Fine, but I need to be up by 8 at the latest." I said before leaving them and getting ready for bed. I hated how they always grouped up against me, it wasn't fair having them siding up for what show to watch and all that.

My phone rang just as I left my bathroom, I looked at the caller id and saw Tyler's name. "Hey." I said before he rushed out his words, "I need your help. Should I pack smart clothes as well as casual? And should I add in party outfits?" I laughed causing him to sigh. "Ty you sound like a girl. Pack one smart outfit and defiantly party clothes because they're will be parties." I said before hearing him reply "Thanks sugar. I'll see you tomorrow at 9.15. Night." I smiled replying "night," before hanging up and turning off the light so that I can sleep.