The test

It has been a few days since the group walked in on me and Tyler half naked. I made sure that nothing happened like that again. My feelings are still confusing me. "Angel, you mad at my brother?" Sarah asked walking into my bedroom, "No. Why'd you say that?" I asked wondering what gave her that idea. "Oh just the fact that you always leave the room when he enters or the fact you've barely spoken two words to him since the run in with all us."

Oh god it really did seem like I was mad at Tyler. Just as I was going to spill everything to my best friend, Cameron knocked on my open door. "You got back with him didn't you." My best friend accused, "No, we're just friends. Why you acting strange? Cam, wait downstairs please." I said to my best friend and Cameron, who shut my door. "Angel explain everything and quick." Sarah spoke sitting on my bed. I started to tell her everything, leaving out the eavesdropping. Once I'd finished she stared at me before releasing a sigh.

"I thought you hated him, but now you two can be together." She spoke pulling me into a hug, "Sar it's not that simple. I don't know if he cares or if it's just lust." I answered, "Test him!" Sarah shouted at me, I just gave her a what the f**k face. "Look, flirt with someone else in front of him and see what his reaction is. Test his reactions. Why don't you start today? You and Cam can hang out with all us on the beach." I thought about it before nodding. Tyler is going to be tested.

It's now midday and Tyler spent all morning staring daggers at Cameron. "Ty, what's up?" I asked him sitting next to him, "Nothing, just wondered why Cams been with us all this time." He answered, "He's a friend and also he's sweet." I said, pulling out some sun cream. "Do you want me to put some on your back?" Tyler asked eyeing the cream, "Yeah thanks." I replied smiling, "it's cold." I stated as Tyler rubbed the cream over my back. He finished and I turned around to come face to face with Ty. "Thanks." I whispered as Ty's eyes travelled to my lips then back to my eyes. "Ang, can I ask you something?" I didn't say anything so he carried on "I don't like Cameron. I think you deserve someone better. You're so beautiful and your one of the kindest girls I know." He finished and lent forward so I was lying on the sand.

"Thanks." I whispered again as I blushed, Ty's lips pressed gently against mine before he pulled back. I couldn't think at all, I mean Tyler had just called me beautiful and kissed me. It wasn't even a hard kiss that's full of lust; it was more of a passionate and caring kiss. "We should erm... find the err... others." I spoke as I looked around to find the others gone. "Yeh." Tyler agreed as we both got up and headed to the house.

We had searched the house but still couldn't find Cameron and Hayley. "What bout Hayley's room?" Ty asked. We found a note in the kitchen from the others saying they had gone shopping for food, but there was nothing about Hayley and Cam. "You check her room and I'll check the final guest room." I said as we went to check the last two rooms. "Angel I'm soo sorry!" Tyler said as he pulled me into a hug. I know that me and Cam weren't dating but it still hurts. I couldn't help but feel betrayed. "You still had feelings for him." Ty said wiping the tears; I couldn't speak so just nodded.

Tyler closed the door to Hayley's room and carried me to his. I still couldn't understand why they would sleep together; I mean not your usual sleep but sex. I still remember hearing Hayley say how good he's gotten since the party.

"Don't think about it." Ty said turning on his TV and choosing my favourite movie. I smiled up at him "How do you know I love this movie?" I ask as he pulls out some food from his draw. "Well, when you have a crush on a girl you notice things but yeah..." he answers while pressing play. Hold on! Pause! Rewind! Tyler crush me? What no way! "You liked me?" I ask looking at him, "Yes I did but you had a boyfriend so I tried to forget until I realised I couldn't. I like you Ang. Well I did until we kissed then I fell. I'm falling deep." Tyler said. "OMG! I thought I was insane. Ty I realised I have feeling for you when we kissed. Then on the sofa I realised I needed to have space. I thought you only wanted sex." I burst out. Tyler laughed before saying "I passed your test." I froze, "what?" I said "Sarah told me the same thing; I guess she got what she wanted." He spoke, "why would she tell you to test me?" I questioned "well I confessed everything to her and she told me to test myself and you." He replied. "Whoa, we are similar. I think the test was fake, come to think of it." I said.