Just like a fairytale

I woke with a splitting headache, what the hell happened last night. Rolling over I bumped straight into a body. OMG! I didn't? Did I? Panic rose up from my stomach as I pull my eyes open to see... I looked around the room to see clothes everywhere, wait. That's my dress. Oh god! I slowly pulled myself out the bed being careful not to wake him, I found my bag on his desk. Grabbing my bag I walked slowly to the door, picking up my dress on the way. Just when I thought I made it, "I love you so much you know." I turned to see him still asleep and facing where I was previously laying in the bed. For some reason I found myself walking to the bed and dropping my things on the way. "Wake up." I mumbled in his ear. He turned over on his back, pulling me with him, "I knew you wouldn't leave me." He said as he looked into my eyes, Oh god those eyes are amazing. It was then the truth hit me I was in love with Tyler.

We spent the whole day in his room. Who would've thought the he had food in his room, really it was chocolate and crisps with coke but hey that's better than nothing. "Ang why don't we spend the weekend locked up in here without any distractions?" Ty asked as we had another DVD playing. "Coz the others will get worried that we killed each other." I state looking up at him from under my eyelashes, "you know you're starting to cause my room to smell." He whispers back. Urg "seriously. You don't think your room stunk before. I mean grow up." I said getting up from the bed grabbing my ringing phone. "Ang why did you run last night?" Ty asked getting up as well, I look up at him but don't answer, "I mean, when you saw some girl kissing me. You ran away with tears in your eyes. Why?" He generally looked curious so I walked over and sat down before telling him everything I was feeling.

"....so I realised then that seeing you kiss some other girl hurt me, I guess I had feeling for you..." I finished. Tyler had sat down during my big reveal and seemed to listen to each word, he looked distant for a few minutes before he spoke. "Angel I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her away, I saw you run off before I could push her off. But I ran after you. I was hurt that you were hurt." Omg! Does Tyler actually have genuine feelings for me? "...I found you drunk. You were about to pass out, Jake was with you. I caught you before you passed out and brought you here." So he was the person who caught me. He was the one who made me feel safe like I was home. It was Tyler. "...I don't know what I'm feeling but it's different. I want to be with you." He does like me. OMG! WOW! "Will you be my girlfriend?" I continued to stare at him, his eyes looked so free and happy. They became sadder the more time that I didn't answer. But I wanted to, I just couldn't find my voice. So I chose to show my answer. I kissed him, I felt him release a breath and relax, and he spent no time in returning the kiss.

I still couldn't believe that Tyler and I were an item. I mean we were official. It had been two days since Tyler asked me out and we were almost out of summer. We were spending the day out with the whole group. See the day after he asked me out we spent the day together on a boat, and then yesterday we stayed in bed all day. I gotta say that Tyler is different now, than he was earlier this year. "So you spilled the feelings to each other?" Hayley asked, "Yes, we did." I answered from the bathroom, my cheeks turning a light pink as I remembered how Tyler made us spend the whole afternoon watching movies in bed. "I knew it." Sarah said as I came out the bathroom. We were going to have a day in the city, I missed my friends and hanging out as a whole group. It feels like we've all changed.

We took two cars to the city meaning that we all split. Cameron had asked Hayley out officially and now they're a couple, Sarah was with Lewis and Jake and Layla were still going strong. The group is growing up, I still remember how we were at the beginning of summer Tyler and me hating each other, Cameron turning up out of the blue and Hayley hiding the fact that her and Cam were hooking up. "Yo Angel you getting out or gonna spend the day in the car alone." Tyler jokes while everyone laughs, "Why you..." I said before running at Ty and jumping on his back. "Aww so cute." Cam laughs as we head to the shops, I'm still shocked as to how Cameron and Tyler don't hate each other. I mean usually an ex and a current boyfriend don't get along like its happy days.

"I want food!" Layla moans yet again, along with each of the guys. God she's eating a lot. "Okay fine food next." Sarah says sighing. I nod in agreement and finish paying for my new tops. "I think we should buy some lingerie?" Tyler whispers in my ear and kisses my neck. I feel my cheeks heat up and already know they're a light pink. I spin around and gently smack his chest. "Perv." I say laughing as he fakes a hurt look, I smile innocently up at him as I lean in to kiss him but turn and walk off before our lips touch. "Mean!" Tyler shouts after me, as I run to catch the others. Jake turns to me, "You ditched the puppy then?" He said causing me to become surprised, "what puppy?" I ask. "Oh crap." Jake says as Lewis scolds Jake for saying something.

Later that evening we were all sat in the living room watching some TV show. I wasn't really watching it and I don't think anyone was actually. BUZZ! "Angel get that will ya." Lewis asks. I grudgingly got up and trekked to the door. Opening it I screamed, there was Drew holding a box. "OMG! Drew." I shouted jumping up and down, I pulled him in for an awkward hug due to the box. "Tyler thanks for letting me know about you lot being here." Drew said and did some man hug with Tyler. Strange those two never liked each other before. "But if you hurt my lil sis you're a dead man walking." He threatened, I couldn't help but laugh. All my friends had said the same thing when we told them. 

"Oh yeah here Angel." Drew said handing me the box, "it's not from me tho." I looked at it worried, who it could be from. "Who?" I ask still worried, no one said anything, I hadn't even realised that everyone was in the hallway either. "ME." Tyler said coming towards me, I smiled and hugged him. I bent down and opened the lid of the box. "OMG! Tyler it's adorable." I said pulling him in for a kiss and a huge hug along with the gorgeous puppy. It was a golden Labrador puppy, he was so cute. "What's his name?" Cameron asked as we all took our seats in the living room, I was on the couch with Tyler, Drew and my new puppy. "Babe what you calling him?" Ty asked as everyone was waiting for me to answer, I looked at Tyler and thought about it for a minute. "We. You mean, what are we calling him." I said, Tyler's face lit up with a smile, he looked cute. "Sean?" Tyler asked I couldn't hold the smile back, "I love it." I said kissing Sean's head, our puppy. It truly felt like a dream.