Seven

You set a fire up and down my skin as your fingertips go scrapin'
And I'm as gone as l've ever been and it ain't weed or whiskey, baby

50 Shades of Crazy x Chase Rice

Beckham

Jake's hands run down my sides then across my now barely protruding belly.   I'm so excited to see it finally poking out, even if it just looks like I ate way too much at a Mexican restaurant.  Jake grabs my hand a pulls me forward, then spins me around so my back is against his chest.  He pulls my hair off of my neck and brushes it over one shoulder, then leans in and ghosts kisses on the newly exposed skin of my neck.  His hands trace over my shoulders, down my arms and waist, then settle over my hipbones.  Tugging me tight to where there's no space between us, I feel his sweaty skin against mine and giggle as it tickles me.   Nose tucked into my neck, Jake takes a deep breath in before saying "God, you smell so good," then running his lips across my shoulder.  The kisses get slower as he makes his way back to the crowd of my neck, then scrapes his teeth over the spot he knows will melt me quicker than a popsicle on the 4th of July.  One of my hands locks onto one of his on my hip and the other reaches back to tangle in his hair and tug him closer to my neck.

"Hmmm, you always feel so good honey," I hum in happiness as his hand that isn't tangled with mine slides up over my bump and into the top of my sports bra.  He cups my breast then runs his thumb over my nipple. 

"As amazing as this makes your boobs look, it's really just in the way right now.  Arms up," he commands, leaving no room for argument.  I happily follow his direction and lift my arms.  Jake quickly removes the stretchy material like it offends him and turns me back to face him. His hands reattach to my hips then lift me onto the countertop in front of him. "There, much better," he smirks before attaching his lips on mine. I always love feeling his skin on my own and I shudder when his chest brushes against my nipples. Jake breaks the kiss and I pout at the separation, making Jake chuckle.

"I love how needy you are for me, pretty girl. I'm just getting these out of the way," he says as his thumbs slip into the waistband of my shorts and panties. He wraps his arm around my waist, lifting me up, and quickly discards my shorts on the floor. The countertop is cold against my skin as Jake settles me back down and pulls his own shorts and boxers down to his mid thighs. Fuuuuuck that's hot. He pulls me to the edge of the counter and teases me by running his cock up and down my wetness. I lock my legs around his waist, giving him no choice but to let his tip slip inside me.

"I can't handle your reading right now, I need you all the way inside me like five minutes ago," I damn near beg.

"How could I ever say no to you, my little vixen?"

He pulls me back far enough to where I have to lean back on my elbows and my hips hang off the counter, fully trusting him to hold the weight. His hands still gripping under my knees, he holds me tight to him as he pushes the rest of the way in. "Damn it, baby girl. You feel so fucking good. I meant what I said earlier, by the way. You're so sexy growing my baby, I wanna keep you pregnant as often as you'll allow me. Let the whole fuckin' world know you're mine," he tells me as he starts thrusting. Slowly, deeply, and with a roll of his hips that makes my eyes roll back once he's shoved every inch of his well above average sized cock into me. Jake's lips seek mine out again and they meet with passion. I sink my teeth into his lower lip and tug, pulling a ridiculously sexy moan from deep in his chest.

"Jesus, Jake. I'm already close," I moan. This one is gonna be quick, dirty, and scorching hot.

"I can tell, you're already soaking. I can feel you dripping down me and it's so hot. I'm close too," he rasps out. He moves faster and my heels dig into his lower back. Within minutes, I'm falling apart and screaming his name with him quickly following suit with a growl. He pulls me up, still very much inside me, and I wrap my arms around his neck and hold on tight. He carries me into the bedroom and sits down on the bed next to his nightstand. I feel him reach behind me and hear the drawer open before he looks back at me, locking his eyes with mine.

"You know, I've thought about this at least a hundred times and came up with a minimum of 50 ways to do this. Not one of them was like this, but I don't wanna go another day without really promising you forever."

I look at him, slightly confused thanks to my post orgasm daze making me take longer than normal to see the picture clearly.

"Beckham Emory Teague, you are the mama to all my future babies, the best copilot I've ever had, the most badass half pint I'll ever meet, and the love of my life. Wanna add another title to that list and be my wife?" Jake asks with his eyes full of love and adoration as he pops open the ring box between us.

"Jacob Tyler Seresin, the daddy to all my babies...and their mama," I wink, making him grin before continuing, "the sexiest pain in my ass and still somehow the love of my life. I will absolutely spend the rest of my life keeping you in line. Let's get married, for real this time," I tell him, both of us wearing smiles brighter than the sun. He slips the ring on my finger and I'm not surprised it fits perfectly. I finally take the time to look at it and am blown away by how stunning it is. It's a stunning, thin rose gold band with a large cushion cut solitaire, and honestly it's pretty damn close to my dream ring.

"Jake, this is gorgeous! I love it so much, you really did great," I smile at him.

"Not nearly as gorgeous as you, future Mrs. Seresin. I love you more than I love airplanes, Angel"

"I love you more than you love airplanes too, Cowboy," we both laugh and sport giddy smiles as we flop back onto the bed. Jake pulls me into his side and I lay my now sparkling hand on his chest. We spend a few minutes cuddling before we shower and get ready to go find the home we're gonna build our family in.