Nineteen

Echoes of your name inside my mind
Halo hiding my obsession
I once was poison ivy, but now I'm your daisy
And baby, for you, I would fall from grace
Just to touch your face

Don't Blame Me x Taylor Swift

Beckham

Jake's sweet words melt my soul.  And my nonexistent panties.  I've felt like a damn walrus lately and couldn't imagine Jake wanting to come anywhere near me despite my raging hormones.   I kept thinking he was just trying to make me feel better, but tonight has proved otherwise. If I wasn't so turned on right now, I'd be a sobbing mess. Thank you, raging pregnancy hormones.

"Jacob Tyler, you are the man of my dreams.  Now get over here and kiss me before I start crying," I tell him, hooking my finger into the towel at his waist and tugging him towards me. 

"You don't have to tell me twice, up you go!"

I'm quickly swept up into Jake's insanely muscular body and I silently thank the jets he's spent years flying for keeping him in fantastic shape. He stops in front of our bed and gently lays me down on it while staying firmly planted on the floor. Being this big, optimal positions are down to three options; being bent over, my hips pulled off the side of the bed, or being on top. Given the fact I can't even breathe normally just existing, me being on top is out of the question.

"Alright darlin, since you're supposed to be taking it easy, you'll have to take me easy," Jake tells me with a smirk. "Meaning, no bending over because I can't not rail you when your ass shakes for me. Lay back," he gently orders, his voice dropping into a sexy timbre. I do as he asks and he helps me get comfy on my back, propping my hips up under a pillow and pulling me to the edge of our bed. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly confident that Jake had the bed measured to stand at the perfect height for the tops of his thighs to be level with the top of the mattress. Cheeky fucker, I'm not mad about it though because it has absolutely benefitted me too. My legs wrap around his trim waist and my ankles lock behind his back. His hands land on my upper thighs and he slowly works his thick cock into me.

"Shhhhhhit babe, you always feel so good," he groans into my neck. "Always so warm and tight."

He knows his words work wonders for me and bring me close to the edge every time.

"I'm gonna be gentle baby, tell me what you need," he offers.

"Just your hands on me, and keep talking to me. Makes me feel so good, honey." I whine as he starts rolling his hips in a brain melting rhythm, making my nails sink into the skin of his forearms. 

"That's it, baby girl.  Leave your mark on me, let your body talk to mine," he growls out, knowing his movements have rendered me incapable of forming words. One of Jake's hands moves from its place on my hip to trace from my hairline, along the side of my face, across my jaw, and finally settling to run his thumb across my bottom lip. I pop my mouth open and pull his thumb between my teeth, gently biting down and making him groan.

"Nope, this isn't gonna work," he mumbles before pulling out of me. I pout at the emptiness and am about to tear into him before he continues. "I gotta have my hands on you more, up you go." He wraps his arm around my waist, shifting us to where we're both fully on the bed before he turns me on my side and crawls behind me. One arm slips under my neck, cradling my head to his chest with his hand in my hair and the other grips my knee and hitches my leg up and over his hip.

Ohhhhh I like where this is going.

Jake adjusts his hand, moving to guide himself into me again and then snaking up to grip my breast.

"Mmm, this is gonna be better. I love having your skin glued to mine," he mutters huskily into my ear and sending shivers across every inch of me. The hand in my hair moves to cup my jaw and turn my face to his, lips latching on mine as soon as they have the chance.

"Yep, so much better," he whispers against my lips as he works me closer to release. My hands have a mind of their own and move to latch onto him, one reaching behind me to grip his upper thigh and the other finding its way back to the same forearm it was on not too long ago. I would feel guilty about the fact I'm probably drawing blood, but I know the slight pain just spurs him and makes his thrusts speed up.

"Honey. Please don't stop. So close," I manage between gasps and moans.

"That's is sweetheart, you're squeezing me so tight and you're so wet. You're so sexy, leaking all over me. Fuuuuuck."

He knows exactly what to say to push me over and my eyes roll back on a moan. "Ohmygod. Jake!" I scream as I finish, triggering Jake to do the same as he buries his face in my neck. He peppers kisses all over my face as we both work to return our breathing to normal. I giggle as he rubs he hand across my belly and Emersyn decides to kick at his hand.

"Thank you for letting me take of your mama, little nug. You can come on any time, we're ready to see you," Jake chuckles.

"Already the biggest daddy's girl, I swear. Hope you're prepared for two of me, cowboy," I smirk at him.

"That's what my dreams are made of, angel. It's definitely unfortunate that we're her parents though, because she's undoubtedly gonna be gorgeous with our genetics and I'll spend the first 30 years of her life fighting off little assholes." Jake frowns at the thought.

"Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll find a cocky asshole just like her daddy," I tell him as I kiss his cheek and his face pales.

"Nope. I think I'd have a heart attack if she ever loved a guy like me!" He replies with a serious tone.

"Uh uh, don't talk about my man like that! I wouldn't change a thing about you," I kiss his cheek.

"You loving me was a fluke and it'll never happen again, God can only fix so many idiots and I think I might have tapped out his reserves," he jokes. "Maybe Bob has a secret child none of us know about, I could totally handle her loving a Bob! She'd chew him up and spit him out, sure. But she needs to be with a guy that loves her like a floppy puppy."

"Honey, you love me like a floppy puppy." I point out.

"Like I said, it's a fluke! Whatever, we have lots and lots and lots of years before this is a problem. Let's go get cleaned up and get some food?"

"Chow mein and egg rolls?" I ask, eyes wide and hopeful. 

"Whatever baby mama wants, baby mama gets!" Jake replies, hopping up to start the shower.  When he returns less than two minutes later, he scoops me up and carries me to the shower.  I change into my favorite pjs and, true to his word, he picks up food from our favorite Chinese restaurant and we spend the rest of the night cuddling and rewatching the Captain America trilogy before I crash for the night.  I only woke up twice to pee, a true testament of how relaxed I was thanks to my giant puppy of a husband.