Fourteen

And I'l be singing
Holy Mother of Moses
I just wanna buy you roses
Open every door that closes
And kiss you from your head to your toeses
I like your soul, baby
You've got that heart made of gold, baby
I'm gonna love you till I'm old, baby
I just wanna be your baby

Soul x Lee Brice

Beckham
32 weeks pregnant

I woke up early this morning craving pastries and coffee from my favorite cafe, and being the wonderful man he is, Jake got up and ready and took me without a second thought as soon as it opened. Blue Door Cafe is an extremely popular weekday spot and is already almost packed by the time we get there. Jake stands in line to order and sends me to find a table. Thankfully, they're used to being super busy and the line moves fairly quickly. I'm playing on my phone, waiting on Jake, when a shadow falls over my shoulder. Before I can turn around to determine the source, a voice speaks up that makes my stomach drop instantly.

"I fucking knew it."

I turn around as fast as my oversized belly will let me and am met with a sour faced Carter. Oh shit, I completely forgot about him. I look up and reply.

"Carter, wonderful to see you. However, you didn't know shit," I roll my eyes in response.

"Really, I didn't know shit when you're sitting in front of me, hugely fucking pregnant with a ring on your finger?" Carter scowls. "You're nothing but a two-timing whore."

Before I have a chance to respond and tell the dickhead how wrong he is, my very sexy husband walks up and is ready to defend me with a fierce look on his face. That particular look is one I've only seen when we're in the air, it's an insanely hot mix of focus, anger, and a tiny hint of mischief and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on at the sight.

"Easy there, buddy," Jake starts, clapping Carter on the shoulder. "First, I know an officer of the law such as yourself knows causing a scene like this is frowned upon. Second, if I ever hear you insult my wife like that again, I'll make sure your jaw needs to be wired shut."

"Threatening a police officer, are we now?" Carter sneers.

"You're not in uniform, I'm just having a conversation with the guy harassing my wife. I'm sure there are quite a few fine citizens that would be happy to support the complaint that I'm more than happy to file if you continue to run your mouth while you still can." Jake's shoulders are square and his built frame towers at least 4 inches over Carter's.

Carter scoffs, "Whatever, man. The bitch ain't worth it." The last part is mumbled as he walks off and Jake moves to follow him. I grip his forearm, holding him back and his eyes lock on mine. The look we share makes him calm down and he drops his hand on my head, fingers gently carding through my hair. "You ok, angel?"

"I'm just fine, cowboy. Thanks for defending my honor, it was super hot." I reply, my bottom lip tucked between my teeth as my eyes trace him from head to toe. Jake takes note of the look in my eyes and smirks before turning back to the counter.

"Hey, Sylvia! Can we change our order to to-go?" He asks the owner.

"Already done, Commander!" She reaches out to hand him a bag and our drinks in carry out cups. Jake moves to pull out his wallet when she stops him. "It's on the house, it's about damn time someone but that asshole in place!" Sylvia grins at him.

Jake quickly returns to the table and helps me out of the chair, then we load into the Yukon to head back to the house. The whole way home, we can't keep our hands off of each other. My nails scrape against the back of his neck and through the short strands of his hair while his hand traces teasing circles up and down the inside of my thigh. Pulling the car into the garage, Jake is out of his seat and opening my door before I can blink. He unbuckles my seatbelt, locks his arms under my legs, and lifts me against his chest which earns him a surprised yelp. He grins at the sound as he carries me through the door and to the couch. He drops down to sit and my legs straddle his strong thighs. Jake immediately locks his lips on mine in a hearted kiss that I happily return as he starts removing the layers of clothing that separate us. My jacket and tshirt are the first to go, my bra soon joining them on the floor behind me. My fingers work at the buttons of his uniform shirt, quickly slipping them through the holes as his calloused hands trace up and down my body.

"Fuck, darlin'. You're so fuckin' hot, all full of my baby. Your tits are huge too," Jake groans then reattaches his mouth to a nipple. I quickly push his khaki shirt over his shoulders and yank his undershirt over his head. Jake stands and lowers me to my feet, then drops to his knees to help pull my jeans and panties from my body as I kick my shoes and socks off. His pants are soon unbuttoned and off and he falls back onto the couch, his hands on my hips pulling me along with him.

"God, it was so hot seeing you put that shithead in his place for me. And the look on your face? It's the same one you get while we're on an op and it's so sexy, honey," I moan as his lips skate over my throat and down to my collarbone, teeth nipping at the spot that makes my eyes cross. I roll my hips, sliding my wetness across his hardness, making him growl.

"Up, pretty girl," he says as he taps against my hip, helping me lift enough for him to adjust the head of his cock to settle against my waiting warmth. I slowly sink down on him, still needing some time to adjust to his size.

Jake groans at the feeling, "Shit angel, how are you still so tight around me even though I fuck you almost every day?"

His dirty words have me dropping all the way down until I'm seated snugly against his lap. His grip on my hips tighten, sure to leave a mark for later. The thought that I'll be sporting his fingerprints later has me rolling my hips against his and leaning back to place my hands on his thighs for support as his head drops back on the couch. He sits back up, eyes burning with both love and lust as they lock onto mine. His hands help pull me against him to keep the pace I've set and we moan in unison. It feels good, but it's not quite enough due to my belly blocking me from from fully attaching my body to his. Jake picks up on my frustration and offers his help.

"Need more, baby girl?" He asks as he strokes my hair and I nod frantically. He smiles lovingly at me and shifts to lay me back on the floor, tucking a throw pillow under my hips. My legs lock around his waist, finally sealing us together. The new angle has him stroking deep, the head of his cock repeatedly bumping against the spongy spot that makes my eyes roll back. A whimper escapes from my chest as Jake continues with his slow, deep strokes that bring me insanely close to the edge.

"You feel so good, honey. So, so good," I manage to get out in between moans. I feel my own wetness slipping down my thighs and coating Jake's and I know he can feel it too when he groans and picks up speed just a little bit.

"You're such a good girl, always taking me so well. You fit me perfectly, so warm and wet and tight around me. You were made for me," he tells me as his free hand skates across every inch of skin it can find, the other still latched on my hip, pulling me against him over and over. My left hand finds purchase against the wrist holding me and my right latches onto his chest over his heart. His words push me right over the line and my fingernails leave bright pink streaks down his chest as I scream his name.

"That's my girl, let everyone know who fucking owns you," his hips roll against mine as he cums and it triggers another orgasm from me. We ride out the aftershocks together before Jake pulls out and rolls over next to me. He kisses my lips softly and pulls me into his arms as our breathing slowly returns to normal.

"I need a nap now," I mumble sleepily which makes Jake laugh.

"Sorry, short stack. We need a shower and then gotta head to work."

I pout at him, but he just smiles and picks me up, carrying me into the bathroom. We shower together and he gently washes my hair and body as per his usual aftercare routine. Once we're dressed, he moves to braid my hair for me. I taught him how to do it a couple of months ago when Emmy Jett started taking up residence in my diaphragm, making it hard for me to do it myself. The man has naturally skilled fingers, so he picked it up fairly easily. With a kiss to my head once he's finished, he heads into our closet to grab our shoes. He pulls his boots on and helps me slip my feet into my favorite Nikes.

"We're all on standby for an op today, so we better head in. Mav said they'll need all hands on deck for this one, so I might be in the air with the team," Jake tells me, making me frown at the thought of him being in the air without me.

"Don't worry, angel. I won't let anything bad happen, I have two gorgeous girls to get home to in one piece," he tells me with a smile.

I don't know why, but I just have a bad feeling about this one.