PP (3)

Mabel and Dipper were done decorating their room. Mabel had put all of her sweaters and scarfs on a wardrobe that their room had. She was knitting a blue scarf with Grunts laying besides her. Her side was filled with stickers, posters, and even a calendar filled with red circles on certain dated. Dipper's side of the room didn't have any decorations on the walls, but he made sure to put his supernatural fiction books on the desk and its drawers.

"Mabel, how long do you think it will take for Great Uncle Ford to take us to explore?" Dipper asked.

"I'm sure it won't take long!" Mabel replied. "Maybe he's just busy now."

"Yeah, probably," Dipper said. "I hope there are no boys, we don't want you going crazy."

"Bro bro, this winter won't be about romance for me," Mabel said. "And if it is, it won't get in the way! I promise! My boy crazy phase is over."

"Finally," Dipper teased.

"Hey!" Mabel exclaimed. She and Dipper laughed together. The two stopped at the door being opened. They were met by a teenager, a serious look was painted on his face, his dark eyes were just barely covered by his black hair. His clothes were black. Definitely an emo kid, Dipper assumed.

"Are you the new kids?" he asked.

"Yeah!" Mabel said.

"Hi," Dipper said.

"Your uncle wanted to know if you want to join the tourists." he said.

"I do!" Dipper jumped off his bed.

"Let's go!" Mabel hopped down her bed.

"Just follow me or whatever." he said.

The three left the room. They went downstairs and towards a door, Robbie opened the door, leading them to what seemed to be a gift shop. Tourists were spread searching for merch and looked around everything. Mabel turned her head to the teen. "So, what's your name?" Mabel asked.

"It's Robbie."

"That's a cool name!" Mabel said.

"Yeah, yeah." Robbie said.

Dipper eyed him up and down for some seconds. "Teenager with a bad attitude," Dipper thought. "That doesn't seem good."

Mabel had other things on her mind, her thoughts were the opposite from her brother's. "This guy looks so mysterious, I like him!"

"There are the tourists," Robbie pointed. "Do whatever you want, just don't bother me."

Robbie went behind the checkout counter and sat on the chair, he put on a pair of headphones and closed his eyes, his head waving to some music — probably heavy metal. "That guy looks like trouble." Dipper said

"Let's just ignore him," Mabel said. "Look! Melody is taking the tourists to another room!"

"Really?!" Dipper turned around, seeing exactly what Mabel said. Melody was leading the tourists (now gathered together in a group) inside of a room. He grabbed Mabel's hand and rushed to the room where the tourists were going, he joined the crowd and looked around, his mouth agape in amazement. "Woah. . .!"

The room was big, filled with tall and large containers in cylinder shapes. Inside of the containers were many different things, some seemed to be creatures, some seemed to be either empty or with something that didn't move — either fake, or dead. Melody waited for all of the tourists to come inside, catching sight of the twins that followed them in.

"Oh, hello."

"Hi!" Dipper said.

"You're just in time," Melody said. "The tour is about to start."

Dipper's smile grew, he held himself to not let out a pitched squeak (or scream). Melody giggled at his excitement. "Everyone!" Melody got everyone's attention. "Gather close, please, we don't want someone to end up. . . losing hands." her voice was mixed with a joking tome and seriousness. People approached Melody (after all, who wants to lose a hand?) in front of one of the containers. "Over here we have the carnivore flower." Melody said.

Melody put on some gloves and took a small worm with two fingers, slightly opening the metal top of the container and letting the worm fall inside, closing it right after. The crowd looked at the flower, it had some yellow petals and looked like a normal sunflower, until the middle of the flower opened, revealing sharp teeth and a black thin tongue. The flower attacked the worm, its chewing sound could be heard.

"Woah!" Dipper let out.

Everyone was shocked. The room was filled with whispering and chatter, the conversations were almost impossible of understanding with the many voices mixed at once. The tourists were taking pictures of the flower. "Any questions?" Melody asked. Dipper immediately raised his hand, Melody let him talk.

"How does the flower digest the food if its stem is so thin?" Dipper asked.

Melody smiled. "It's an easy process," she said. "The flower bites the prey until there's nothing left but tiny pieces, they spit its food and then start eating it piece by piece, until there's nothing left."

Dipper's mouth opened agape in amazement. Mabel looked at Melody with disgust, imagining the process on her head and almost throwing up. "Anyone else?" Melody asked. No one raised a hand, Melody got that as a no. "Alright, to the next creature!" she said, approaching another contained. It was bigger, inside of it was a small man with a red hat and a beard. "This here, ladies and gentlemen, is a gnome."

The gnome started to beat on the glass, startling some people to back away, others laughed at it. Dipper tried to approach, but was blocked by Melody. "No getting close to the creatures." she said. "Don't worry everyone, he's probably hungry."

Melody took a fish and opened the roof of the container, she threw it inside of the container and closed it after. The gnome stopped beating on the glass and jumped on the fish, eating it like a hungry lion. The tourists pulled out cameras and took photos of the gnome. "I assume no one has questions?" Melody asked, silence was the response she got. "Okay, let's go to the next creature."

She led the group to a container with nothing inside. The tourists looked at it confused. Melody stood there waiting for something to happen. A creepy smiley face appeared on the container, getting screams from the group. "This is the smiley ghost." Melody said. "It took three months for Ford to capture one of those. Don't worry, it's harmless right now."

The ghost giggled and disappeared. None of the tourists manage of taking a picture. Dipper stared at the tube with an excited smile.

"This is amazing!" Dipper said.

"Do you think he has anything related to vampires here?" Mabel asked.

"I don't know if he has, but if we have a flower with teeth, a gnome and a smiley ghost, maybe vampires do exist." Dipper said.

"You're right!" Mabel said. "We need to ask Grunkle Ford first."

"Grunkle?" Dipper asked.

"It's a combination I came up with for great uncle," Mabel said. "It's way simpler and cooler!"

"Yeah, you're right." Dipper said.

"C'mon, we're gonna lose the group!" Mabel said.

"They're right next to us!" Dipper said.

"And over here we have the head of a manotaur!" Melody said. "Half man, half taur."

Dipper looked at the head. "This guy looked tough, how did grunkle Ford get his head?" Dipper thought. He shrugged. "Another question for him."