DRH (6)

Pacifica was staring out of the window, daydreaming about someone in particular, that someone being the boy she hanged out with that day, Dipper. For the first time in a while, she had a smile on her face, one that wasn't malicious or mocking, one passionate, genuine.

A knock on the door interrupted her daydreaming, her annoyed angry glare came back to her face as she looked at the door.

"What?!"

"It's me, Pacifica!" Gideon said.

"Ugh, what do you want?" Pacifica asked.

"I just want to talk, there's no need to be so mad." Gideon said. "What were you doing that's so important?"

"None of your business." Pacifica spat. "Just come in already."

Gideon opened the door and closed it behind him, knowing Pacifica hates having someone outside seeing or hearing her when she was in her room.

"So, how's my sweet blonde doing today?" Gideon asked.

"Fine, I guess." Pacifica answered.

"How amazing!" Gideon said. He walked towards Pacifica, staying besides her with a smile on his face. "What are you staring at outside?"

"Nothing special." Pacifica said. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about yesterday's show." Gideon said.

"You're not here to scold me, are you?" Pacifica asked, annoyed.

"No! Not at all!" Gideon stated. "I was talking about the burning."

"Oh. . . I see." Pacifica mumbled.

"What exactly happened there?" Gideon asked.

"Remember the twins we saw?" Pacifica asked.

"Yep!" Gideon said.

"I tried to read both of them." Pacifica said. "I went for the girl first, her name's Mabel."

"How do you know?" Gideon asked.

"I'll explain later." Pacifica said. "So, after I tried to read her mind, my purple started to turn pink, I heard a loud sound of waves, getting louder as if they were getting closer."

"So that's where you stopped reading her mind?" Gideon asked.

"Yes." Pacifica answered. "Then I tried to read the boy's mind, my surroundings turned blue, and that's when the burns started."

"Hm, I see. . ." Gideon mumbled. "Talking about the burns, how are they?"

"Better now." Pacifica said.

"Fantastic!" Gideon said, smiling wide. "A queen needs to be in her most perfect state on her throne."

"Queen?" Pacifica asked.

"Did you forget already?" Gideon asked. "As long as we're together, I shall make you a queen."

Pacifica looked outside. "Gideon. . . Don't tell our parents, but. . ."

"Is something wrong?" Gideon asked.

"I think I want to convince them to cancel this." Pacifica said.

"Wait, what?" Gideon asked. "Why? Was it something I did?"

"No, it's not your fault." Pacifica said. "You just never were my type, I prefer brunettes."

"You're not my type either, I'm sticking to this because of our parents, it's not our decision anymore." Gideon said.

"Ugh. . . You're right." Pacifica murmured, a bit annoyed.

"Wait. . . Brunette?" Gideon asked.

"Yes, brunettes." Pacifica said. "Not albinos."