The Perfect Family Fraud

The Perfect family is associated with the Northwest family, the family of Gideon Northwest. But Pacifica's family name isn't in a good fame. Now they're in the mud, slowly regaining their old glory thanks to their alliance with the Northwest and the arranged marriage between Pacifica Perfect, the youngest and newest heir of the family, and Gideon Northwest, Gravity Force's child star.

Their glory came with the story of the town's foundation. The founder was claimed to be from Peniel Perfect, Pacifica's ancestor. He used his fame and money to convince the townsfolk to build a mansion for him and his family, in the end, he lied to everyone to get what he wanted.

Years went on, the facts of the foundation started to be questioned by the people. And what made it even more suspicious was the fact that some investigators disappeared when claiming to know how to find the truth. Eventually, the leaks of the family's fraud was discovered, and slowly, other crimes came to light. It forced Perry Perfect to leave with his family and give the mansion to Grantham Northwest.

Bud Perfect, Perry's son, wanted to clean his family's name somehow and regain the fame they once had. He sought the Northwest heir, Greyton Northwest, and the two got along, befriending each other and even helping each other. Both aware of who each other was. What Bud only discovered after two years of partnership was the fact that the Northwests had contact with magical stones, the amulets, and that Greyton had inherited his after his father's death. He tried to convince Greyton to let him use an amulet too, since there was a second one that no one was wearing. Greyton wanted to give said amulet to his girlfriend and future wife, Gabriella Northwest, so he denied.

Years later, Gideon Northwest had started his show, which, contrary to his family's belief, it was a success. Greyton saw an opportunity and talked to Bud, saying that he could give the amulet to someone in his family, being blood or through dating. Bud offered an arranged marriage between his son, Gideon, and his only daughter, Pacifica Perfect, which was exactly what Greyton wanted him to offer. He asked to meet the girl, which he did. He liked her style, so the marriage was arranged and Pacifica was given her amulet.

To fix a fraud and a mistake of the past, the Moon shall stay for the Fox to Rest.