DRH (1)

Mabel sat upside down on the couch, Dipper soon approached and looked at his sister, confused. "Mabel, what are you doing?" Dipper asked.

"I'm trying to see if there are any secret messages on those walls." Mabel said.

"Wait, secret messages?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah!" Mabel said. "Robbie told us grunkle Ford likes to leave messages upside down."

"Let me see that!" Dipper said, rushing to his sister's side.

He sat upside down next to Mabel, checking for something written on the walls, finding nothing.

"Found something!" Mabel said.

"What? Where?" Dipper asked.

"Over there!" Mabel pointed.

Dipper and Mabel saw something a bit small written in red letters, Dipper got up from the couch and approached it, laying upside down to read it.

"You smell like far—" Dipper paused, realising something. "Robbie pranked us."

"Oh, fiddlesticks!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Gree— tings," Ford paused, looking at the twins, who just looked back at him for a few seconds. "What are you doing?"

"We got pranked by Robbie." Mabel said.

Ford sighed. "Of course." he said.

"Wait, there's a new commercial on TV!" Mabel said.

Dipper and Ford sat on the couch as well, they all watched the commercial, on the screen was a countdown. Five, four, three, two, one. . .

"Ladies and gentlemen!" a man started. "I present to you another performance of the Tent of Telepathy!"

"Tent of Telepathy?" Dipper asked.

"You already know our greatest psychic Gideon Northwest." the man said.

"A real psychic?!" Mabel asked.

"Hm, don't think so." Dipper said.

Ford kept silent all of the commercial, a silence that was somewhat understandable by the twins but Dipper felt like his great uncle was a bit odd. "But tonight will be special!" the man kept on. "Because we will have a special guest to perform on shows with our beloved Gideon!"

"Guest?" Ford asked. "Never heard of the Northwests ever performing with guests."

"You know him?" Dipper asked.

"A little bit. . ." Ford said.

"Our guest is a psychic girl!" the man stated.

"I wanna see the show!" Mabel said.

"Sounds fun." Dipper said.

"Are you sure you want to go there?" Ford asked.

"Why wouldn't we?" Dipper asked.

Ford kept silent for some seconds. "No reason."

He stood up and walked towards Melody, who looked back at him with a smile. "Need something, mister Ford?"

"The kids want to go to the Tent of Telepathy." Ford said. "Can you take them there?"

"Wait—" Mabel paused, falling off the couch and going after her grunkle with Dipper. "You're not coming with us?"

"I'm sorry kids, but I'm busy tonight." Ford said.

Melody looked at him confused, but knowing Ford the way she knew she just ignored it. "I'll take them to the tent, don't worry."

"Thanks." Ford said.

"Yay!" Mabel exclaimed.

Ford left the room, Dipper watched him leave and after he was gone he looked at the door that he left, filled with confusion and suspicion.

"So, did you like Gideon Northwest's style?" Melody asked.

"We don't know how he looks like, the commercial didn't show it." Mabel said.

"Really?" Melody asked. "Well, luckily enough, I have a picture."

"Cool!" Mabel said. Melody showed Mabel the picture of Gideon, a white haired boy with a fancy clothing and a gentle sweet smile. "He looks adorable! Right Dipper?"

Dipper blinked and turned to his sister. "What?"

Mabel laughed a bit. "Wake up from your dreams, Dip Dop!"

"Sorry." Dipper said. "What were you saying?"

"Isn't Gideon adorable?" Mabel asked.

Melody showed Dipper an image of Gideon, Dipper eyed him up and down for some seconds. "Am. . . Yeah. . . No." Dipper said.

"You're just jealous he's cuter than you." Mabel said.

"I don't care if he's cute or not." Dipper stated. "All I'm seeing is a fake white haired kid with a suit and a weird smile, who I'm already suspicious of."

"What are you not suspicious of?" Mabel asked. "I remember the incident at the lake."

Flashbacks of Mabel and Dipper going to the lake with Ford, Melody and Mabel, the four on a boat while the twins screamed as they all were chased by a giant snake. He snapped back to reality after shaking his head to the sides, looking down later. "We don't need to remember that day."

"That day was fun." Melody said.

"Not really, I was the prey." Mabel said.

"Still, I don't trust this Gideon." Dipper said.

Mabel hugged her brother. "No need to be jealous!" Mabel said. "You're my adorable little brother as well! My manly little brother!"

Dipper felt embarrassed and kept silent for some seconds, after that silence he hugged his sister back and mumbled. "I hate you."

"Love you too, little bro!" Mabel stated.

Melody took a picture of the twins hugging. "You two are the most adorable thing I've ever seen!"

"Thank you!" Mabel said.

Dipper didn't say anything. Him and his sister let go of the hug and Mabel noticed her brother was feeling a bit down. "Hey, there's a girl on the show, maybe you can finally get a girlfriend!"

"Pfft, you know that's not what I want now." Dipper said.

"Now." Mabel said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Melody said.

"I'm staying in the front seat!" Mabel shouted.

"No! I am!" Dipper stated.

The two ran outside to the car while Melody walked after them, hearing them argue.

"I'm taller than you, I'm on the front seat!" Mabel stated.

"We're the same height!" Dipper stated.

"I'm one millimeter taller!" Mabel crossed her arms as she said.

"Seriously?" Dipper asked.

"Yes, little Dipper!" Mabel said.

"I'm not little!" Dipper stated.

"Okay, you two are staying on the back." Melody stated.

"Why?!" Mabel asked.

"If you can't choose who stays in the front without fighting, both are staying on the back." Melody stated.

The twins looked at each other, Dipper shrugged and they ran to the back seats while Melody went to the driver seat, she started the car and the twins put on their seatbelts. "Alright, let's go."

"Let's go!" Mabel exclaimed, excitedly.

The car went away, Ford watched the three leave the lab with a concerned but serious look on his face. He went back inside of the lab and closed the door behind.