DHR (9)

"I heard shouting, what's going on?" Dipper asked.

"Your jerk of a friend, Pacifica." Mabel said. "Got here making demands, trying to stalk you and then insulted Robbie!"

"Oh stars.. . " Dipper mumbled. "You didn't fight her, did you, Robbs?"

"Nah, not even if I wanted to." Robbie said. "Mabel jumped on her and called her a valley girl stereotype straight into her face." he laughed a single loud laugh. "That was perfect."

Dipper looked at Mabel, with shocked looks and a concerned face. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Mabel asked.

"You didn't fight each other, did you?" Dipper asked.

"Is that what she would do if I hadn't interfered?" Ford asked.

"You interfered? Thank stars. . ." Dipper said.

"Dipper, I don't think you should see her anymore." Ford said.

"What?" Dipper asked. "No! It's not like that! She's really nice! She just—"

"I kinda agree with grunkle Ford, Dip." Mabel said. "She's a total jerk, and you're saying she would attack me?"

"She wouldn't really fight you, but. . ." Dipper paused, looking down. "She's not as bad as you think. . ." Mabel patted Dipper's shoulder, feeling bad for Dipper. He looked away, with a defeated and saddened look.

They were being watched on the reflection of a mirror by Pacifica, who cleansed her fist tightly, filled with anger and hatred, all towards one person.

Mabel Pines.

"How dare she?" Pacifica asked herself. "How dare she call me that?"

She stood up from her chair, her amulet glowed purple and so did her eyes. "How dare she step between us?!" she screamed, punching the mirror and breaking it.

The door was quickly opened. "What is going on?!"

"That stupid Mabel!" Pacifica shouted, turning to Gideon. "She's putting Dipper against me!"

"Woah woah woah, sit down." Gideon said, holding her head. "Breath in and out, calm down, then you explain."

He helped her sit down and sat besides her, Pacifica closed her eyes, breathing in and out slowly like Gideon told her, opening her hands.

"There there, everything is alright." Gideon said. "Now, why's the queen so angry?"

Pacifica opened her eyes, looking at the ground in front of her. "I went to the Mystery Lab to see Dipper."

"And?" Gideon asked.

"First she doesn't let me see him, then she starts insulting me." Pacifica said, cleansed her fists again. "Then she dared to call me a walking one-dimensional bleached blonde Valley Girl stereotype!"

Gideon looked at her for some seconds, he put a hand in his mouth trying to hide the smile and hold his laugh, a chuckle escaped and Pacifica turned to him, angry.

"Are you seriously laughing at me?!" Pacifica asked.

Gideon shook with his head in denial, but he couldn't hold it back anymore, he fell with his back on Pacifica's bed and let out a loud laughter.

"Stop laughing at me!" Pacifica ordered.

Gideon only stopped when Pacifica made him float, he looked at her. "My my, the queen has lost it!"

She made him stop floating as she groaned, he fell on her bed and sat down again. "But seriously, if she's really a problem just avoid her."

"She's a problem because she's taking Dipper from me! That can't be possible! She must—" Pacifica paused.

Pacifica had a flashback of talking to Gideon at the tent, hearing the sound of a branch breaking, someone overheard them, now she was fully sure of who it was.

"Mabel heard us. . ." Pacifica said.

"What?" Gideon asked.

"Mabel heard me talking to you at the tent!" Pacifica said. "We knew it was one of the twins, but now I know it was her!"

"Are you sure?" Gideon asked. "I mean, c'mon, she's too silly to even do something like that."

"You're too silly to even be considered a dangerous psychic and yet here you are." Pacifica said.

"How flattering, that's a compliment coming from you, your majesty." Gideon said.

"I'm dealing with Mabel." Pacifica said. "I need you there."

"Not happening." Gideon said. "I'm not using my magic to attack someone because of your theory."

"Didn't you say you'd treat me like a queen?" Pacifica asked.

"I did." Gideon got off of Pacifica's bed. "But let's not forget one detail." he walked towards the room's door. "Bad queens lose their heads."

His teasing tone annoyed Pacifica, he giggled as he left the room, Pacifica looked in the mirror and used her amulet to restore the broken pieces.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, show me the one that saw it all." Pacifica said.

Pacifica's reflection vanished from the mirror, it soon changed into an image of Dipper and Mabel playing a board game in their room.

"Ha! I won again!" Mabel said.

"How are you so lucky with dices?" Dipper asked.

"I just am." Mabel said, smiling.

"Luck? Ha! Sure." Pacifica thought.

A knock on the twins' window was heard, the two looked at it a bit shocked, Dipper looked afraid. Mabel stood up and walked closer to it, Dipper quickly stood up and grabbed Mabel's arm.

"Mabel, don't open it!"

"Why?" Mabel asked.

"Who and why would someone knock on our window?!" Dipper asked. "That has to be a monster. Or one of those forest spirits! I still don't really like them."

"Or maybe it's just a wild animal, right Grunts?" Mabel asked, looking at her pet that laid on her bed.

The reindeer turned to her and then to the window. Mabel opened the window and saw outside an envelope with a cursive handwriting in it.

"Oh? Is this an invitation?" Mabel asked.

"For who?" Dipper asked.

"It's— For me?" Mabel asked.

"By who?" Dipper asked.

"I don't know." Mabel said. "It's not saying anything in here."

Mabel opened the envelope and took the paper inside, everything was written in cursive handwriting. She read the letter and smiled a bit.

"Someone's inviting me to meet them at an old store." Mabel said.

"For?" Dipper asked.

"They said they liked my fashion style and that they wanted to see more of me! O.M.G this is amazing!" Mabel said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Dipper asked.

"C'mon, bro bro." Mabel said. "What could go wrong?"

Pacifica smiled. "Yes, my king... What could go wrong?"