Pacifica Perfect's Redemption Idea

So let's talk about Pacifica Perfect, the Triple Moon with an Eye.

Throughout the entire story, she's going to be the same jerk Pacifica Northwest is, but adding the instability of Pacifica Pleasure. That's the goal of Gravity Force anyways: the roles of Gravity Rises, but personalities of Gravity Falls; and that led me into remembering something I dislike and that Wings managed to fix and I want to fix as well: the Insane Psychic's Redemption Arc.

Pacifica Northwest had a redemption arc written not perfectly, but it was great regardless. Unlike Gideon Gleeful, who. . . Well, that didn't convince me of anything. So, I started to plot, think, listen to music, read GR, add tragedy and plot even more until I came to my decision of how I believe Pacifica Perfect's Redemption Arc should come to be.

Yes, she's the leader of the Society of the Blind Eye parallel (I couldn't come up with a good name yet, but I think it will be Order of something, like GR) and she made Gideon Northwest suffer as well. But their tragic story together and current relationship downfall will be important for her character. So, let's go over some ideas for her bad and good arc.

Her amulet is smashed the first time by Dipper in The Dip That Rules the Heart (The Hand That Rocks the Mabel/The Dip That Rocks the Boat parallel), and later on, Gideon comes to aid her and makes a new amulet (amulet creation is something only he can do thanks to something he did in the past, which caused his white hair. She knows that, but doesn't know exactly what he did). In Pacifica Rises, her amulet is destroyed again, so she finds and begs Gideon to make her another one. Gideon takes her home and flees. No, not even his parents know, and the show at the Tent of Telepathy stopped because of that.

Pacifica comes to find him again thanks to Bill possessing Mabel in Sock Opera/Spectre Theatre parallel, and he got a glint of her memories (Mabel finds Gideon hiding in the Bunker on the Into/Back to the Bunker parallel) and uses the Order to invade the Bunker and basically kidnap Gideon back. Greyton locks him away and Pacifica realises that Gideon has finally snapped for good, lost to his own madness. Don't worry, this is, again, important to her story.

Not What He Seems/Wants parallel will have the Pines family confront with the Order again. Gideon discovers something bad: the amulets he creates turns the mind of the user just like the mind of its creator; to make it simple, Pacifica's mind was becoming unstable like Gideon's thanks to his amulets, because Gideon made them. He interferes on the fight with the Order and breaks Pacifica's amulet again. He flees with the Pines and Pacifica is left to wonder what just happened, why it happened, and what was missing, because everything hurt. Was it Dipper? Was it Gideon? What was going on?

Roadside Attraction parallel, Pacifica managed to find Gideon. They finally talk it out instead of just argue and fight, and Gideon makes her a new amulet and tells Pacifica to not look for him again, unless she has realised that Bill is not the good guy and neither she is or unless her amulet somehow broke again, but aside from that, they were nothing to each other and would never be. Pacifica tells him about how she's descending into madness, and he tells her he's been there before, that's why he broke the amulet.

That caused something on Pacifica.

She would think, reflect, and look for answers about Bill, her family, the magic, everything, without nobody's knowledge. In Dipper and Mabel vs the Future/The Pines vs the Prophecy parallel, she'd find her answer and would open her eyes. But the Order still obeys Bill and their actual leader's orders, so they are hunting down the Pines. Pacifica, now filled with regret and wanting to make amends, intervenes and saves Mabel from them.

Sadly, Dipper is caught and trapped. And that is used against them to force them to surrender. Gideon was also dragged there, together with the entire town. And then, the Rupture Crusade begins (parallel of Weirdmaggedon and Maiden Voyage).

Pacifica finds Dipper is trapped in the bubble and Bill temps her to allow him to be kept there, which she agrees. But when Mabel finds her, she doesn't hesitate to give her the key to the bubble and go save her brother. After Mabel goes inside, Pacifica goes out to find Gideon and help against Bill's followers and demon "friends".

The Wheel is formed, turns into a gigantic knight (yes, that's my idea of how the Wheel will become one, a giant knight to fight a giant demon, to the point the parallel episode to Take Back the Falls/The Cipher Wheel is named The Shining Knight) and slashes Bill. As soon as that's done, Pacifica breaks her amulet herself, then rests with Gideon (the Resting Fox, haha, I'm so funny) until the Cruise is brought back to its place with the help of the Wheel.

Mabel and Dipper won't immediately forgive her, but they're thankful and will give her a chance for helping them and changing her mind. She left a huge scar on them? Definitely. But a chance is all she asks to prove she has changed.

And that's the idea I had for her redemption in Gravity Force. I hope this is good, because I like it, and also, I wanted somebody to fight Gideon's parents, because they're the worst. And no, Gideon's mother doesn't have a change of heart either, because Priscilla Northwest didn't have one. Gideon needs new parents.

If you're wondering about what will happen to Pacifica in an Epilogue?

She'll stay out of the Order and get therapy. Still in Gravity Force, but, thanks to the Northwest/Perfect alliance, she'll stay out of her parents' custody for a good while (no, they're not really good people, there's a bit of Preston and Priscilla in them, especially in the controlling part), so she'll live with Gideon and his older sister (which I'm thinking of calling Giselle Northwest as a parallel to Grace).

And this is the ending of Pacifica Perfect's story in Gravity Force. I hope you liked it :)