DRH (2)

The three waited in a big line, sadly they were a bit in the back since they came a bit late for the show. They stood in front of a big theatre that had a big piece of blue cloth in a piramidal way to make it resemble an actual tent. At the top was a resting fox with a pair of closed eyes, Mabel thought that was kinda cute.

It took a while for the line to start moving, Mabel was the most excited of the three, she jumped as their turn was getting closer, Dipper just looked at his sister like she was one of his great uncle's weird attractions.

"Isn't this exciting?" Mabel asked.

"Not really." Dipper said. "I'm sure they're a bunch of frauds."

"C'mon, give them a chance!" Mabel said.

"Okay, I will." Dipper said. "But don't be surprised if I'm not impressed."

"I'm sure they can impress you!" Mabel said.

"You're quite confident about this show, aren't you?" Dipper asked.

"Maybe." Mabel said, smiling.

Melody weakly elbowed Mabel, who looked at her, and then to a man Melody pointed to. "That over there is Grayton Northwest." Melody said. "He's Gideon's father."

Dipper looked at him. "He's ugly."

Mabel laughed with her hands in her belly. "Dipper!"

"What? It's the truth!" Dipper said.

Soon, it was their turn. Grayton collected the three tickets Melody had with her. Mabel did her best to contain her laughter and Dipper just acted like nothing happened. The darkness in the showroom made it hard to see, luckily, thanks to the bunch of phones turned on, the three found their way to their seats.

"I'm so excited!" Mabel said.

"I can see it." Dipper said.

A spotlight pointed to the stage, a shadow was seen behind the blue curtains. "It's about to start." Melody said.

"I'm mostly curious about this "guest"." Dipper said.

"I hope she's nice!" Mabel said.

. . .

Gideon was excited for his show, it was the first one he would have with a guest. A perfect guest.

"Aren't you excited?" Gideon asked.

Pacifica glanced at him, her glare showed her annoyance. "No."

Gideon let go of his spray, turning to Pacifica. "C'mon, my queen. Try to at least act like you want to be here."

"But I don't!" Pacifica shouted. "I like being showy, and I love the attention, but I didn't want to be on a stage! I just wanted to be at home right now."

"I know, I get you. But it's not my choice either." Gideon said. "C'mon, just one night?" He reached out to her. Pacifica reluctantly grabbed his hand as he smiled to her.

They walked together to the wings, waiting for their time to enter, together, of course. The curtains opened, revealing the stage's appearance, a wooden platform, the back wall having a fox with closed eyes drawn on it, no one was standing there, the audience looked confused.

A greyish blue smoke took over the stage, and once it was gone, Gideon Northwest stood in the centre of the stage, holding a girl's hand. "Hello America! It is I, Lil' Gideon!" Gideon said. The crowd cheered at his arrival, most of them clapped.

Things started well, hopefully she wouldn't turn the show into a disaster.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is such a gift to have you here tonight! Such a gift!" Gideon said. "Tonight, as you have heard, I brought with me a special guest! A really special one, I'll be honest." he added, winking. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honour to bring upstage with me. . . Pacifica Perfect!" He raised both his arms together, while Pacifica raised only the arm Gideon had his hand holding in.

The crowd clapped at the arrival of the blonde, who had a smile on her face, a fake one, noticeable by some in the crowd.

"I see we have old and new faces, how amazing! Really amazing!" Gideon said. "Today is her first show, so why don't we make her the main attraction tonight?"

She glanced at him and eyed him and up and down, soon walking closer with him to the edge of the stage, her smile faded as her eyes closed.

Purple, that's the only colour she saw, the world around her started to turn into shades of purple, with only smokes on people's heads being on different colours. She could see all of the memories and thoughts of the ones in front of her and a bit further, seeing the dark secrets of the people around her made a smile appear on her face.

She snapped her eyes open with a force to make part of the audience a bit scared, she glanced at a man with red hair, with him was a ginger haired girl and some other kids.

"Daniel Valentino, father of four. . ." Pacifica paused. "I'm sorry for your loss, she was your soulmate, wasn't she?"

Daniel showed sadness, looking away from Pacifica, who didn't even bother anymore.

Pacifica turned to another person. "Toby Determined. . ." she thought. "Ugh, the weirdo that sticks his nose where he shouldn't. . . Has something for a reporter, huh?"

"How's your relationship with reporter Shandra, Toby Determined?" Pacifica asked.

"What relationship?" Shandra asked.

"The one he dreams of every night, hugging a pillow with your face." Pacifica exposed him.

Shandra looked at Toby, who looked away in shame and embarrassment. Gideon glanced at Pacifica, who didn't take her eyes off of the disgusted Shandra and the embarrassed Toby, her smile slowly turned into a malicious grin.

Something weird caught Pacifica's eyes, a pair of brunette kids on the crowd, they had no smokes on their heads, instead, the boy had a bright light, and the girl had water.

"Light and Water?" Pacifica asked in her thoughts. "I have never seen that on someone's mind." she added in her head. "What's with those kids?"

She tried to get through the girl's mind, her surroundings colours almost changed from purple to pink as she heard the sound of waves coming to her direction, she immediately stopped as she noticed this. Her surroundings changed back to purple and the sound of the wave was gone.

Pacifica changed her glance to the boy, trying to get through his mind as well. The purple slowly turned into blue, she felt a heat around her as she continued, the heat grew until her eyes burned to the point she had to close them and stop, her surroundings slowly turning back to normal.

Gideon held her by the shoulders, knowing something was wrong. "What happened?" he mumbled to her.

Pacifica's eyes slowly opened as she wiped away the tears of pain, she glanced at the two, with an angry expression.