1-10

1

Chapter 1

"I'm Building Territory in Ancient Times" Author: Papaya B

Text:

Lao Shi Shi, the youngest foolish son of Emperor Yan, has reached his age and deserves his territory.

He rejected the rich and prosperous land near Gyeonggi, and instead chose the wildest land in the west -

everyone in Liangcheng shook their heads and sighed. A fool is indeed a fool. If you go to Liangcheng, you will be beaten by the barbarians in less than three or five years. Kill it!

A year later,

Liangcheng Jin in the west presented the watermelon to the emperor. It was sweet and crisp, and no one in the palace did not love it.

Two years later,

Liangchengjin presented corn to the emperor, with high yield and good taste. No one in the DPRK is not happy.

Three years later,

Liangcheng defeated the Yi people and offered prisoners in front of the Imperial Street.

Four years later... it was

said that the fourteenth prince Ming Yu was a fool, and Yu Xiaopang, who came across with golden fingers, laughed.

And let you see how fools build their own territory.

The copywriting is incompetent, the main text is the text, the article is slow, and there are many private settings, please don't be entangled. Stupid authors write for their own amusement, no need to inform them if they abandon the text, thank you for your understanding!

Content tags: commoner life, time and space, farming text, cool text

search keywords: protagonist: Ming Yu, Xie Yixiu ┃ supporting role: pre-received "I was a gentleman in ancient times" ┃ other: the completed article "The struggle of the farmer"

one sentence introduction: my Territory I make the decision

: work hard to build

1. Chapter 1 The sun is

scorching, the sky is filled with yellow sand, and the old vines and trees are even more depressed and dilapidated in this situation. A team of several hundred soldiers and horses escorted more than a dozen carriages and slowly moved towards the west. From a distance, the team formed a long line in twists and turns.

The carriage is very luxurious and comfortable, walking in the middle and front of the queue. At the end of the line, a few soldiers dragged their tired steps, and their mouths were a little dry. One soldier took off the bamboo tube around his waist and took a sip.

The person next to him glanced at him, "Let's save it. There is no store in front of the village or in the back of this place. If there is no water supply, I will see what you will do when the time comes."

The man looked up at the sky, and then He spat fiercely, "Bah! It doesn't matter so much, it won't

kill people of thirst, right?" "Hey! Don't talk about it, the troops are in chaos here, and they may die at some point. There is a saying. What are you talking about, what is it called, what are the horses and what are the corpses." Another soldier said carelessly.

"Bah! Zhou Dan, you crow-mouthed, what are you talking about? What are you talking about? What a bad thing! I still have to save this life to go home and marry a daughter-in-law!" The man who drank the water was called Li Man. The words are very depressing, but Zhou Dadan is notorious for being fearless, and he has always ignored his words. "That is, we are unlucky, and we were chosen to follow such a master."