191-200

91

Chapter 191

My lord, it's just that they didn't expect this ending. The prince's body is already weak, and he can't be safe without being angry. Now, it's fake to not be angry, right? So it makes sense that the prince is ill.

Although they were exhausted, they still did not stop. They knew that as long as they stopped, they would never survive. There is still the prince, and I just hope that the prince is safe and sound, so that his family will not be affected.

At this time, A Bing had already taken orders to be the vanguard, and the team that A Bing led was the one who was chasing the most.

The suffocation that was surrounded and beaten before can finally be released. Calling you arrogant, I can't think of it, 30 years in Hedong and 30 years in Hexi, in just a few days, it has been reversed to this point, which makes people very happy.

He knew that General Xie led the army to capture Tuoba Ren and Song Lian. So, now they are unable to fly.

By the time they chased a valley, the routed army in front had already entered the valley.

The vanguard was a little hesitant. They knew that they would never enter a forest. The same is true when encountering a valley. The terrain in the valley is unknown. Who knows if there is an ambush inside?

After learning the news, A Bing personally went to Taniguchi to check the specific situation. They even sent people to report to General Xie.

As soon as they arrived at Taniguchi, a foul stench hit their nostrils, and everyone covered their mouths and pens, not knowing what was going on inside, why there was such a stench.

"Do you think those people really went in?" A Bing asked.

Someone stood up and said, "That's right, I saw the group of defeated soldiers drove into the valley with Tuoba Ren's car."

A Bing couldn't think of a reason. I couldn't come over at the meeting, so my heart was stunned, "I'll go over and take a look."

"Young generals are not allowed, what's going on inside is still unknown, what if the enemy sets an ambush inside?" Someone beside him advised.

A Bing frowned, thinking about all kinds of possible situations. Now it has been confirmed that Tuoba Ren and the others entered the valley. If they hesitated and missed the opportunity to let Tuoba Ren run away, wouldn't their attack fail? How are you not reconciled!

He waved his hand, "You don't need too many people to come over, I will lead a small group of people to look around and come back. As long as you don't go deep, it doesn't matter if you want to come.

" Speaking, this general has his own measure."

After speaking, he brought a group of people to go. This Taniguchi is not large, and it can accommodate two carriages side by side. From a distance, everything looked normal, but when A Bing and the others approached, they saw something different. There were large and small carcasses of cattle, sheep and horses piled up at the mouth of the valley.

No wonder, the stench I smelled before I came here should also be emanating from here. It's just, what's the use of them putting these things on? Can these stinky corpses stop them? Really a joke. "Little General, it seems that there were dead cattle and sheep on the way just now. What are they throwing these cattle and sheep for?" Someone noticed this and asked very strangely. "What else can I do? I want to stop us so that they can escape." Someone answered. Previously, the man was attentive and shook his head strangely, "But seeing that these cattle and sheep are about to rot, it is impossible to kill them now to block the road. And where did they find so many dead cattle and sheep at a time? Could it be that they anticipated today's defeat and prepared the dead cattle and sheep in advance, and if they have this skill, they might as well get some traps or something to block them." This man made a lot of sense, and even A Bing nodded in agreement. "However, knowing that it is impossible to stop them, what's the point of their move? Or is there a conspiracy?" As soon as these words came out, everyone thought about it for a long time and couldn't think of a reason. It can only be attributed to the fact that the brain circuit of the barbarians is really strange, and they do not play cards according to the routine. A Bing was a little uneasy, if it was someone else, maybe no one would think too much, but Tuoba Ren and Song Lian had to think deeply.