21-30

21

Chapter 21

I reported everything I saw and heard here to the general, made up my mind, and Ji Yu was even more attentive.

Mo Jiang took Ming Yu and the others to inspect the entire training base.

The training base is just in the initial stage of construction, and many places are very crude. If Ming Yu has seen the places that are not to his liking, he will also raise them on the spot, and ask Mo Jiang to rectify them after he comes down. Mo Jiang also remembers them one by one.

The more Ji Yu looked at it, the more interesting it became. What kind of obstacle course was there, there were trenches, low walls, jumping platforms, single-plank bridges... and so on, dozens of different kinds of obstacles. Listening to Commander Mo, it is considered a pass if the soldiers can pass through these so-called obstacles in the shortest time possible.

He couldn't hold back his curiosity and tried it out himself. Unexpectedly, such a simple obstacle actually stopped him. Before he was halfway through, he was defeated, and he was a little disgraced for a while.

You must know that as General Xie's personal guard, it is impossible to get into this position without any ability. He admitted that part of the reason was his first attempt, and he was not familiar with the terrain obstacles. If he tried a few more times, he would definitely be able to pass the level.

But thinking about it carefully, Ji Yu had to admire the person who designed such a training method. Such ingenuity not only allows the soldiers to deal with complicated terrain anytime, anywhere, but also can exercise their speed, endurance, The most basic physical qualities of coordination and agility. Therefore, when he slammed around and heard Mo Jiang say that these were all planned by Duan Wang, he was still stunned for a long time. This kind of exercise method is really rare, and it will be useful for the training of soldiers. No, he has to inform their generals as soon as possible, and their red robes might be able to get out of such an obstacle course. Not to mention the little abacus in Ji You's heart, after Ming Yu read everything about the base, he was very satisfied with Mo Jiang's execution ability, and it was able to match his ideas 70% to 80%, which made Ming Yu very pleased . Back in the tent of the Central Military Camp, Ming Yu sat down in the middle, and he was in a good mood. During the conversation, Commander Mo's contribution was affirmed, and by the way, he proposed the next arrangement, and told him that he planned to let the strong young and middle-aged villagers in Liangzhou enter the camp for training.

Mo Jiang frowned slightly when he heard the words, and hesitated: "Your Highness, you are going to let these people who have never been in training come to training, will it be counterproductive?"

Ming Yu looked at him, "How do you say?"

Mo Jiang thought for a while. , said worriedly: "These people can only farm, I'm afraid they can't even hold knives and guns, how can they train with the soldiers?"

Ming Yu put his hands on the table, pressed his chin, and smiled lightly. "No one is born with it, and it is precisely because they do not, that this king will organize them to come to receive training. In this way, learn your skills and go back to defend the village. If you encounter thieves and foreigners attacking, at least They can deal with it very well. In this way, with their leadership and protection, the people will not be slaughtered like lambs, and the loss of the people will be minimized."

He also had an idea that he did not express, that is, he You can also select useful people from them and focus on training them, so that you will not have to worry about running out of manpower in the future.