71-80

71

Chapter 71

, without him bothering me, I can relax a lot.

Huang Lao knew about Ming Yu's situation and knew Ming Yu's urgency, so he rushed to make the first batch of glass. Because I have done it before, I am more skilled, so I have caught up.

He nodded and said: "Don't worry, my lord, the clairvoyance you ordered has already been prepared. Our people are running around, and we have done a few more."

Sure enough, Mr. Huang understood his mind, and it was exactly what he wanted. Can use this to earn some extra money back. How could there be little demand for clairvoyance in the military? First go to pick up the order and come back, to get through the immediate difficulties, and when the caravan returns, the first batch of glass mirrors and goods from the Western Regions will be sent to the capital together. I only need to plan a marketing plan, and ask the prince Mingye to preside over the sales for him, hehe! When he has money, he will be able to flex his muscles.

Now everything is ready, only the east wind is owed. I don't know when the caravan will come back. Will there be any mishaps along the way? No matter what happens, far water can't save near fire, everything can only rely on them.

After coming out of the craftsmanship, Ming Yu took Qingping to stroll around the market and bought a few useful things that he liked. I bought some rouge gouache for Qingping, and then walked back to the palace.

As soon as he entered the door, someone came to report that General Wei had been waiting in the hall for a long time. Ming Yu had a headache, knowing that General Wei must have come for clairvoyance again, but fortunately, he has brought clairvoyance back.

Sure enough, when General Wei saw Ming Yu's face, his eyes glowed, "Your Highness is well! I don't know if the clairvoyance that Your Highness said has eyebrows? The minister really can't wait to eat, can't sleep at night, and can't bear the anxiety. Extremely!" Ming Yu swayed to the main seat and sat down, waved his hand and said: "General Wei doesn't have to do this, since this king has promised you, he will definitely fulfill his promise, you just need to talk about how many clairvoyances you want, right? "

As soon as Ming Yu said this, General Wei almost jumped up from his seat in shock. Lord, what does this mean? How many clairvoyance do you want? Could it be that there are more of these clairvoyants? If so, naturally the more the better.

He rubbed his hands together and asked happily, "My lord, do you mean how many clairvoyances do you have? I don't know how many? What conditions do you have?"

Hearing this, he meant to try and test, to see if his family was rich enough. How much to buy?

Ming Yu crossed Erlang's legs and looked relaxed, "It's not too much to say, but ten or eight, I guess I can get it. As for the price? General Wei knows what I can calculate for you. It's a discounted price. If you were asked to take out ten or eight crystal glazes for clairvoyance, it is estimated that General Wei would not be able to use the entire family."

Ten eights? General Wei took a deep breath. It's not that he thinks the price is expensive, he's just surprised by this figure.

"Yes, I want all of these!" General Wei couldn't wait to speak. I was afraid that he would be taken away directly by someone else if he was one step late.

Hearing that the big guys were all wrapped up, Ming Yu smiled very happily. General Wei can be set as a high-quality customer, after all, there are not many people who are happy these days.