131-140

31

Chapter 131

, get closer, if you can hug people from behind, it would be great, this picture is good, you can grab it and draw it down..."

"Now, as soon as our words come out, we will definitely be able to make a lot of money. "

Soon, half of the arrows in his hand were consumed. Under the guidance of Xie Yixiu, Ming Yu's arrows could not be missed, and he would hit every shot. It's not too simple.

He looked around for everyone's reactions. Of course, what he observed was mainly The girl's reaction. The effect is really good. Look at the green light in each one's eyes, like a nymphomaniac. I can't wait to jump on it directly. What kind of reserved and reserved I have long forgotten.

Since the effect is very good, then It was time for him to retire and let Xie Yixiu be baptized by the adoring eyes of the girls alone.

He handed the remaining arrows into Xie Yixiu's hands, "Well, I'm a little tired, the rest is better than General Xie's help. I voted, I was just taking a break. "After he finished speaking, he turned around and left.

"..." Xie Yixiu didn't stop him even though he was reluctant to let go of the atmosphere he had just met. But when Ming Yu left, he turned around and raised his hand, and the five arrows in his hand flew out at the same time. He threw them into five different pots at the same time.

He just taught Ming Yu that he had run out of patience to throw the pot, so he just cast it all at once, otherwise it would be a waste of time.

Everyone gasped, this, this is a human being What did you do ?

Ming Yu was also stunned, this... Is this still a human being? People can't make a hundred shots one by one. You can make a few shots together and you can be a winner. Do you want to be so cool!

But The effect was unexpectedly good. Looking at the girls who were watching, they were so excited. They must have been fascinated by Xie Yixiu's handsomeness. Among them were the two girls who played the piano and danced that he had seen before. His eyes are more than hot and hot to describe? If it is possible, it must have been rushed.

Xie Yixiu returned to Ming Yu's side, and Ming Yu gave him a thumbs up to show his compliment. Needless to say in this game, you don't need to look at the scoring results to know that you are the first in the game.

Although it's a bit regrettable that Xie Yixiu didn't show his demeanor more on the court, Ming Yu was still very pleased.

After Xie Yixiu came off, those who continued to throw pots became less enthusiastic, and the onlookers dispersed one after another and continued to do what they liked.

Ming Yu and Xie Yixiu walked on foot. The eldest princess's garden is beautiful and unique. Every winding path leads to a secluded or a corner, there is always an unexpected and unique beauty.

There were a few young girls not far behind them. It was Shangguanling's group. Whenever they looked back, they would inadvertently look around, and their intentions were very suspicious.

Ming Yu had already noticed it, and was secretly happy. These girls must have been impressed by General Xie's demeanor, so they followed. But they didn't come forward, and they thought it was because of their face. After all, girls with thin skin, how could they come up and talk to them at will.

The more Ming Yu thought about it, the more reasonable it became. In this case, Xie Yixiu had to take the initiative to attack.

He put on Xie Yixiu's shoulder and said, "General Xie, do you like to be more elegant and quiet, or gentle and small, or a lively and cheerful girl?