201-204 end

1

Chapter 201

. I'm in a good mood today, and I even have the urge to joke.

The emperor shook his head, hahaha laughing: "Who would have thought that this kid would be so prosperous? When I left, I hoped that he would cause less trouble, which is a great blessing."

"Your Majesty is wise and martial . , Duan Wangye is naturally a dragon and a phoenix among people, isn't it expected that he can achieve this feat?" Some ministers tried their best to flatter, and the good words on this happy day came out in piles.

Back then, they would hide away when they saw Ming Yu from a distance, but now that things are changing, who wouldn't try to flatter each other?

The prince Ming Ye smiled, Ming Yu has such a feat, as long as he always stands firm on his side, then he will follow suit. During the recent period of time, he has endured dormancy. Although the third prince jumped up and down to win over the forces, he couldn't compare to Ming Yulai's appearance. He should thank Ming Yu, and he is fortunate that Ming Yu is his brother. Therefore, Ming Yu returned victoriously, and secretly added chips to himself. As long as he did not make a big mistake in confusion, his status would not be shaken.

The third prince obviously thought of this, and since he heard the news, he seemed to be swallowing a fly, and he felt disgusted. However, this is a great event for the court. The court is full of joy, and it is impossible to ruin the atmosphere because of myself. Although he didn't want to, he had to force a smile and say something auspicious.

Ming Ye raised his eyes to look at the third prince, the corner of his mouth couldn't help but expand, I have a good brother, but unfortunately you don't!

The author has something to say: Well, how should I put it, this article may be over in the next two days, thank you very much for your continued support! Without your support, I don't think I can hold on (covering my face), thank you Xiaokuoai for your constant company. Love you guys! There may be a few stories about the daily life. I'm still struggling to write Song Lian's story. This person is very contradictory, alas! I don't know if you want to watch it or not, (if you don't like it, skip it. Clutch your hands) Thank you for voting for me during 2021-03-19 14:45:50~2021-03-20 11:22:25 The little angel of ticket or irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Shanren did not have 5 bottles of Meow; Lan Lanzi did not eat fish 3 bottles; I am very grateful for everyone's support to me, and I will continue to work hard!

162. Chapter 162 In the

thirty-eighth year of Longde, King Duan went west and returned with a great victory. The emperor led a hundred officials and generals to report to the temple society, made three salutes, and went out of the teacher's ceremony at the same time.

The ceremony of offering prisoners was cumbersome and complicated. Under the leadership of the emperor, they went to the Taimiao and Taishe to pay tribute to the ancestors of heaven and earth, and then the prisoner generals were pushed out of the Meridian Gate and beheaded to the public. The people cheered and ran around to tell each other, and after finishing everything according to the ritual process, Ming Yu was already tired and paralyzed. Omg! This is really not a man, I should have known that I really shouldn't have come to Beijing this time.

But he also knew that it was impossible for him not to take the lead in such a big event. Since the imperial court wanted to make this prisoner gift, it was to promote the prestige of the country and to deter the neighboring country Xiaoxiao. It was rare to have such a big victory, so propaganda was necessary. This captive offering was recorded in history and passed on to later generations, and it also created the beginning of the prosperous era of Delong and Ruiqing. Later generations called it the prosperous era of Deqing, which can be regarded as a glorious chapter in the history of Dayan. It was not until the emperor's reward was completed that the ceremony of presenting prisoners truly came to an end. In the end, the emperor was still in high spirits, leaving Ming Yu alone to speak in the palace. This was the big dream he made when he was young. After waiting for decades, he did not expect the old fourteen to complete it for him. In this way, I finally have no regrets. "Old Fourteen, this time you have made a great contribution, and I have nothing to reward you. If you are not used to staying in Liangzhou, or in the capital, or in the south, how about choosing a fief?" The emperor said. In the end, he owed Ming Yu. Although he asked for it himself, he didn't force it to stop him. When Ming Yu heard the words, how could he agree? He won it with great difficulty, and he has laid the groundwork for everything, so wouldn't it fall short of success? I really want to leave, what should I do in Liangzhou? No, he has been rooted in Liangzhou all his life, and he can't leave without saying anything.