81-90

81

Chapter 81

With a slight smile, "It's just a trivial matter to catch King Duan, so why bother with a large army?"

Chachaqi glared angrily, what are you? He also dared to interject when they were discussing important matters, but just as he was about to have a seizure, he heard Tuoba Ren's warm voice ringing in his ears. "If Mr. Song has any good ideas, just tell me."

Song Lian bowed to the two of them and talked calmly, "As far as I know, King Duan himself does not stay in Liangcheng all the time. Occasionally he will go out of the city, or go to the guard camp outside the city, or to inspect the villages in the territory, why doesn't the general Wang Ye take action on this?"

Cha Cha Qi, who originally objected to the way of the king, said, Hearing Song Lian's words, he looked at Tuoba Ren, and the other party clearly agreed, "Cough cough... That's right, Duan Wang is not protected from leaks, as long as he leaves the city, we can There is a way to catch him and bring him back."

"Your Highness is right, just send a small team of soldiers and horses to sneak into the territory of Liangzhou, and there is no need to waste too much troops." Song Lian said respectfully. "I have been in Liangzhou for many years, and I still have a certain understanding of the topography of Liangzhou. As long as I am surprised, I may be able to lure people over and use the terrain to ambush and increase the inevitability of success."

Tuoba Ren was very satisfied, although Song Lian did not explain. The reason also revealed that he had a deep hatred for Dayan. He was smart, thoughtful, and able to plan for them wholeheartedly. This kind of help was not small. It seemed that his decision to bring Song Lian back was very correct.

Cha Chaqi was stunned, this... is this okay? It's so simple, so what is the reason for them to station troops on the border and want to storm Shi Chongguan?

Of course, if you want to implement it, it will not work without a solid plan. You must take all aspects into account, take all the circumstances into consideration, and have the determination to succeed if you make a shot. Otherwise, the action will fail, and the other party will be prepared, and this plan will no longer be implemented.

While the barbarians were discussing specific measures, in the red robe army camp, Xie Yixiu frowned while thinking about the detective in his hand.

Wen Yuzhao sat on the side and drank tea leisurely. Seeing Xie Yixiu's appearance, he was a little curious. What made their general frown?

"What happened?" Wen Yuzhao asked aloud.

Xie Yixiu destroyed the note in his hand, turned his head and said, "Tuoba Ren arrived outside Shichong Pass a few days ago."

"What?" Wen Yuzhao was shocked, and almost knocked over the teacup in front of him, he stood up abruptly, "Who are you talking about? Tuoba Ren? King Hunle of Suixi?"

Xie Yixiu nodded.

No wonder Wen Yuzhao was surprised. In the Central Plains, the name of Tuoba Ren, the king of Hunle of Suixi, was the same as that of Xie Yixiu in the barbarians.

Back then, it was Tuoba Ren, the king of Hunle, who led 8,000 soldiers and horses to attack Shichong Pass and hit the city outside Liang. precarious. It was also in that battle that Xie Yixiu became famous, and the people of Dayan also remembered a character like Tuoba Ren, the king of Hunle.

"Why did he come to Shi Chongguan? I'm going! Didn't he have news for several years? Why did he suddenly appear again? Why didn't that arrow kill him?" Wen Yuzhao frantically went back and forth a few times. , I have a bad intuition in my heart, "Did you find out what he's doing?"