161-170

61

Chapter 161

They all want to get the maximum benefit at the minimum cost.

Now it is King Duan seeking money, so he has to ask them. They occupy a dominant position. No matter how unprofitable they are, they should really strive for more.

With this thought in mind, he ordered Ma Jinyu to go and talk to see how Duan Wang responded. However, the development of things was completely unexpected to them. When they got the news, they dared not have any other ideas. They just hoped that it would be a blessing to be able to cooperate with Duan Wang this time.

Ma Jinyu had ridicule in his eyes, if Duan Wang was so easily pinched, he would not be Duan Wang. I think when he was ordered to jokingly mention such a stubble, Duan Wang didn't care about it at all.

Can't make so much money? Dissatisfied with the distribution of benefits, ha ha! Then it's better to quit by yourself, isn't it good to give the opportunity to those who are prepared? Look at this attitude, it's not the attitude of begging them to give money at all, it's like they gave money, but asked Duan Wang to accept it.

He was also annoyed at the time, so he mentioned a point: "My lord, aren't you short of money? If you don't compromise, what if the businessmen unite and don't want to pay the money?"

Ming Yu smiled slightly at the time, "This world is not just for Your merchants are rich."

He wondered, in this world, besides merchants, who else could come up with so much money?

Ming Yu saw through his thoughts with a half-smiling smile, "This king has many ways to make money, it's just a matter of time. How many people are there in Dayan? If you take it from them, it's easy. It doesn't need to be too much, five yuan and ten yuan per person, what kind of figure is it to raise funds together?"

He was stunned at the time, "How could Wang Ye make the people willing to pay?" Not much, but if you accumulate it, let alone a Xiqi Corridor, even the entire frontier can be built well.

"Businessmen seek profits, but the people do not like to take advantage of them. If there is a bank account, the people will put the money in it. Every month, the interest rate will be fixed every year. After two or three years, money will beget money. Do you think there will be people? Put the money in it?"

"..." Ma Jinyu had never heard of this kind of thing, and now people keep the money left in their homes by themselves, and only use them when they need something important. It has never been possible to put money on someone else's and it can be raised.

If it was him, there is such a good thing, the extra money, maybe he will really give it a try.

The author has something to say: Happy New Year to everyone! Today, I went out to visit relatives to pay New Year's greetings all day. It's too late. Hahaha. Thank you for voting for me or irrigating nutrient solution during 2021-02-11 14:46:16~2021-02-12 23:55:37. Oh little angel~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of rgmau;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

130. Chapter 130

"It's just that this matter is complicated and requires a detailed plan. The big deal is to plan for a longer time than to find merchants to raise funds directly. However, merchants voluntarily give up such a good opportunity, so the king can't. Then time It's a little longer, this king still has to wait, the Xiqi Corridor has been here for so many years, so why rush for a while? Do you think so?" Ming Yu looked at him with a harmless smile, which made people and animals harmless. He was inexplicably terrified.