121-130

21

Chapter 121

It should not be asked, if it really affects the Jiangnan side, these things are just a drop in the bucket. How can we meet the needs of the public? Ming Yu shook his head, "

How much money can a caravan earn by fighting alone?" We have to start a long-term development plan. "

" Fourteenth brother , what do you mean by that ? "Ming Ye doesn't quite understand.

Ming Yu has been thinking about the future development of Xiqi Corridor these days. Any place will never develop without people, and to attract people, there must be an attractive place. He

has reported to the emperor before, and he understands the difficulties and concerns raised by the emperor. Now that the treasury is tight, and the war and disaster relief do not need to spend money, the imperial court will not be able to come up with extra money, just to develop a It's a barren and remote place.

Since the imperial court can't get any money, Ming Yu can only find a way by himself, but where can he go to ask people for money?

"Brother Prince, do you know about the Xiqi Corridor? "Ming Yu asked the topic directly.

Ming Ye thought about it and had a little impression of the Xiqi Corridor in Ming Yu's mouth. He remembered that he had mentioned this in the letter he sent before, and the emperor even showed it to him. However, what does the Xiqi Corridor mentioned by Ming Yu have to do with the trade in goods in the Western Regions they are talking about today?

Before Ming Ye asked a question, Ming Yu had already said: "The Xiqi Corridor can be said to be the entire western region. In a strategically important place, we Dayan must take down the throat of the Xiqi Corridor in order to change the current situation of wars everywhere. "

After saying this, Mingyue unfolded the map she brought and spread it in front of Mingye.

Although he didn't understand why Mingyu would change the topic, Mingye still listened and followed Mingyue's finger to look at that piece. The long and narrow plain area.

With the map, it can be better intuitively explained, "This can lead directly to the countries in the Western Regions. If we have Dayan's control, there is no danger for the caravan to travel west. "

"Hey!" Ming Ye took a deep breath. He knew the situation of Ming Yu's caravan. If Ming Yu hadn't asked Hu people to lead the team, this caravan would not be able to do business back and forth smoothly. Because the country of Suixi was right between Dayan and the countries in the Western Regions, it was absolutely impossible for them to watch Dayan make trade with other countries, which was a great threat to them.

Now Ming Yu has discovered such a trade route, the important thing is not to be restricted by the Suixi Kingdom, so that the caravan trade can be done by everyone.

You must know that those businessmen always put the pursuit of profit in the first place, and for petty profits, even if they are unscrupulous, they must do it. Now take this simple and safe way of commerce, those people are afraid that they will flock to it, after all, if you take such a trip, the profit will be more than a hundred times a thousand times!

Ming Ye remembered that several people from the imperial court had asked him about the caravan before. All of these people had quite a lot of assets, and some of them were business owners. These people are very thoughtful, and they have already started the idea of ​​​​caravan, but due to the situation in the border areas, they are still a little undecided, and they want to see the situation.

I'm building territory in ancient timesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara