101-110

1

Chapter 101

Having attracted everyone's attention, no one will search our place again. "Hunda said with certainty that with such a smoky trail, as long as they come a few more times, they will be dizzy. Who will care about them then?

"Well done. "Xie Yixiu said with certainty: "What about the tribal migration? Handa said respectfully: "

Don't worry, I will go to them tomorrow to discuss and plan the tribe's relocation to the north, and implement it as soon as possible."

Xie Yixiu nodded, this matter really had to be done quickly. As for the plain and valley that Ming Yu mentioned, he couldn't wait to see it. "

Haha, I caught you." Lan Duo's voice sounded from behind, accompanied by a silver bell-like laughter.

Ming Yu recovered from his thoughts and heard Lan Duo's voice asking, "What is Sister Yu doing? ? "

Ming Yu has a headache. He has already hid here, how could she still find her? Regarding the name of Sister Lan Duoyu, Ming Yu said that he was powerless to stop him.

In the tribe, his identity is Barron's new daughter-in-law, wearing It is also the traditional leather felt fur robe of the herdsmen in Suixi, although the clothes of the herdsmen are similar to men and women. However, the colors of women's clothes are more gorgeous and delicate, plus colorful decorations, bells around the ring, and clothes on the head. The agate and pearls of the jade gave Ming Yu a headache, but he couldn't do anything. If he was found out, it would be himself who was unlucky.

Lan Duo had already imitated Ming Yu's appearance, lying on his back on the grass with his hands on the pillow. Looking at the back of her head, she didn't understand. Isn't the sky full of blue sky and white clouds, why is Sister Yu so devoted?

Ming Yu has already sat up, he is a little funny, why is this child so curious about everything.

Their tribe has begun to face north It's been almost a month since we migrated, and we found a place with abundant water and grass. This summer, we don't have to worry about the fatness of cattle and sheep.

The herdsmen are going to spend the spring and summer here, and they finally found a good place to settle down. They are unwilling to go anyway. I heard that going further north to Wuliang Country is very desolate, almost no one has been there, and they naturally don't plan to go there.

Ming Yu and Xie Yixiu were about to leave the tribe and go north alone. They had already found their excuses, and they said that the newlywed Yaner was going back to visit relatives.

In the past month, Lan Duo has often come to look for Ming Yu. She likes this generous and forthright sister Yu very much. The Han Chinese girls she had heard were all delicate and weak women who did not step out of the door. But Sister Yu broke her inherent concept, spoke generously and elegantly, had a gentle temperament, and her temper and so on were all to her liking. And sister Yu also knows a lot of things, and there are many strange stories.

Since the last time she heard the stories that Sister Yu told the children of the tribe, she also liked it, and she often came to see Ming Yu, and Ming Yu also told her stories and so on. I've gotten to know her well once and for all, and the more I get to know her, the more I admire Ming Yu day by day.

Ming Yu turned his head and asked with a smile, "How did you find it?"

Lan Duo pursed her lips and looked at Ming Yu resentfully, "I heard that you are leaving, is it true?