111-120

11

Chapter 111

disaster. "

Ming Yu naturally knows this. It is true that the safety performance still needs to be improved.

"However, you can try what the lord said. Huang Lao said happily. Sure enough, the prince is the prince, and a few words have provided them with a lot of new ideas.

"You can take your time, but the safety issue is really important. The Craftsman is only responsible for inventing and improving these, and the real production cannot be in the Craftsman. Ming Yu said that after hearing that the experimental house of the craftsman workshop was razed to the ground last time, Ming Yu has been thinking about this problem. "Maybe we can set up another workshop in a place outside the city. "

Old Huang has never cared about these things, he just needs to do his own thing well. The only pity is that Gan Jiu, who is next to him, said that after he went home to save his relatives, he never came back, which made him a little unaccustomed to life. However, as long as he digs into the experimental workshop, he will focus on nothing else. He has been studying the matter at hand these days, but he has not thought much about it.

Looking back now, it is a bit strange. This person was arranged by the prince for him. I told the lord, but because this kind of trivial matter has to bother the lord, it's a bit overwhelming.

Just as he was struggling to say or not to talk about Gan Jiu's matter, Ming Yu noticed his entanglement and asked a question, now he doesn't say anything. Needless to say, he simply mentioned a word hesitantly.

Ming Yu nodded, thinking of Gan Jiu's identity, he was speechless for a while. He chose innocent people at first, but he didn't expect such a big fish.

Sui King Xi Laohan is really willing to leave his son in the enemy country for more than ten years without asking, hiding so deeply, who knows his identity is like this, if they hadn't talked about it along the way, he would never have known it. "

The matter of Gan Jiu, this king knows, and I will send someone to the craftsman in two days. "Ming Yu said.

Xie Yixiu on the side had heard Ming Yu mention Gan Jiu long ago. A prince of an enemy country had been lurking in Liangcheng for so many years. I don't know how many fine works of Suixi in Liangcheng.

"My lord, in the craftsmanship, we still need to carefully screen out the trustworthy people. Since I was able to sneak in and make detailed work before, I don't know if there are any lurking." Xie Yixiu became a little worried. The prince often went to the craftsmanship, and some Things have to be prevented.

Ming Yu obviously understands this. The craftsmanship is different from other places. This is a research center. If the things they developed by themselves are stolen by meticulous work, they will be used by the enemy, which is a bit difficult. put up with it.

Ordinary things don't matter, just like clairvoyance, crossbows, and today's thunderbolts. These are military supplies and must be encrypted and managed to prevent meticulous work to steal them.

Ming Yu didn't expect to come to this level before, but now that he has experienced such a situation, he has to put these things on the agenda. "This king understands, and I will let someone do a good check."

Now that Ming Yu knew the importance of this matter, Xie Yixiu didn't say more, and instead said: "The thunderbolt I saw today is the same as the one before the prince. What they do is different, I don't know why?"

"It's still due to the problem of materials. Before the lack of materials, the things made from local materials are naturally inferior to this." Ming Yu explained with a smile.