151-160

51

Chapter 151

This person will not be allowed to enter Beijing for eternity, let alone enter the examination room again. "

Ming Yu looked carefree on the surface, but was meticulous in his heart. He quietly observed the behavior of the two, and always felt that something was wrong. If it was so simple, why did the prince look guilty and dodge? To say that the prince didn't know Song Lian, he would also be killed. I don't believe it. No wonder the eldest princess asked him to ask the prince in person.

Ming Yu rubbed his chin and said with a half-smile, "Brother Prince, is that so? Back then, my younger brother was always in the palace, and he didn't hear anything outside the window, so he didn't know about it. It's just that if you are implicated in the examination field fraud, you only need to be expelled from the examination room, and you will never be accepted for the examination. Why did the royal father order him not to enter Beijing for the rest of his life? And since he is a talented person that everyone agrees with, how can he possibly participate in the field fraud? If the innocent were implicated, how could the royal father not find out, but instead expelled the person from the capital? Ming Ye was very uncomfortable with

Ming Yu's gaze, and knew that he could not answer this question. He had to say, "It's a long story, but I didn't even think that he would go to the border." No wonder, Gu also sent someone to his hometown to find people, but there was no news. What happened back then was that our royal family couldn't resist him. "

"Your Highness!" "Xu Xi wanted to stop it.

Ming Ye waved his hand, "To hear the news of him suddenly today is really emotional. Although it is said that family shame cannot be made public, Shi Shi is not an outsider, and it is okay to listen to him. Song Lian has nowhere to go or even joins the enemy. He has his own difficulties, and Gu also has a responsibility.

Xu Xi was silent and did not speak, but only shook his head and sighed. Ming

Yu was completely curious, the fire of gossip was burning, and there must be something tricky in it. "What's going on, know yourself and know the enemy and win every battle. Only by knowing the enemy can you have the confidence to defeat the enemy." . Brother Prince, tell me now! The

prince's eyes looked into the distance, as if he was remembering something, until Ming Yu couldn't wait to urge again. With a faint sigh, the prince said softly, "Song Lian is a man of brilliant understanding and talent, and it is really great to join the enemy now. Yan's loss. You have to be careful too. "

Ming Ye reminded Ming Yu that Ming Yu had already suffered losses in his hands, of course he knew this, and nodded to Ming Ye's reminder to show he knew.

Ming Ye then continued: "He has a great appearance and demeanor, otherwise he wouldn't have been sought after by everyone in Beijing at that time."

He smiled embarrassedly and explained, "In those days Song Lian would always go to the street every time he went to the street. There are girls, women are rushing to watch, and there are countless handkerchiefs and sachets left behind. You have seen him, and you can imagine such a scene."

Ming Yu nodded, Song Lian did have an elegant and refined appearance. , then the treatment will be on par with the stars of later generations.

"In addition, his poems and poems do have an indifferent style, graceful and elegant, and elegant and beautiful are the praises of the world for his poems. Every time he publishes a new piece of paper, within half a day, he can sing it in the streets and alleys, in the fireworks and Chu Pavilion. Over and over again. Even the ladies are scrambling to get the first-hand new work."