181-190

81

Chapter 181

Chapter 146

Everyone gathered around to see what Yu Fangzhu wanted to do.

Boss Yu is not in a hurry. He has practiced countless times in private for a long time, and it is easy to introduce it at this time.

I saw him pick up a small square thing, raised it in front of everyone, and said, "This is soap. It's very good to use him to wash clothes and dirty things."

He finished . He took a pitch-black cloth head handed over by the person next to him, put it in the water and washed it twice with something called soap in his hand. The dirt that was visible to the naked eye was gradually washed away, and the original clear water became became dark.

"Look at things like this that are not easy to clean at all. You only need to use it, and you can clean it like new." Mr. Yu introduced, and he personally demonstrated how to wash hands, remove oil and decontamination, and use Prove the goodness of this soap.

Everyone looked at each other in dismay. What they saw with their own eyes was indeed true. It seemed that this soap was indeed convenient and practical. Nowadays, people in the world use plant ashes or bath beans to wash their clothes, which are far less useful than this thing called soap. If you can, there is still a market for it to replace the grass ash bath beans.

Such a novel thing, so that everyone can't help but try it again in person, and some people are already excited. This kind of thing should be liked by everyone regardless of the rich or the poor. It is more convenient and cleaner than drafting wood ash and bath beans. Just don't know how much this thing costs?

Some people thought secretly in their hearts, the current occasion is not suitable to talk about these, it seems that they can only ask quietly after coming down.

Boss Yu took out another soap called soap, its color is lustrous and white, and there is a faint fragrance blowing towards the face.

"This soap is added with essential oils, which are used to wash and cleanse the body. The fragrance adheres to the body and can last for a long time, which is much easier to use than incense. I don't know the preferences of people in the Central Plains, but our small Girl, the big girls especially like to use this." Boss Yu said very proudly: "I have prepared some for you here, you can take it home and try it out to see how it works."

A small wooden box with exquisite carvings was delivered to everyone's hands, and some people couldn't wait to open it and take a look. In the mouth of Mr. Yu, I already knew the characteristics of this soap, and now it really looks like what I said, the color is lustrous, the touch is silky, and the fragrance radiates from the inside out. It is conceivable that if this kind of thing is brought back to the market, it will be a sensation.

And the soaps in their hands are obviously not the same, and of course the colors and fragrances are also different. Clearly, these soaps are more than a sample.

You must know that the current spice is worth thousands of dollars, which is out of reach for ordinary people, and cannot use spice at all. Only the royal family, nobles or dignitaries can use incense. It is just smoked on clothing or accessories, not like soap, just the fragrance of hand washing and body washing can be attached to the body, simple, practical and convenient, saving a lot of things. And there are also different scents, and everyone's preferences are different, which allows people to have a choice and can be more deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

Finally, someone couldn't wait and asked eagerly: "Master Yu Fang, I don't know the price of this soap?

" .