61-70

61

Chapter 61

. "

Song Qingfu responded, and then asked: "Do we want to make another big one?" "

They have robbed a lot of things before, enough for them to squander for a while. They originally wanted to live a peaceful life for a few days. However, their reputation spread, and there were many small forces on the road for a while, wanting to come. Go to them. Song Lian once said, let him develop his power, as long as he wants to take refuge in, he will accept it.

Song Lian told him, he did not dare not to listen, if not for Song Lian's support, he is still at the bottom So he is both in love and afraid of Song Lian. However, after gathering these people, although the power seems to have grown a lot, but this indicates that the mouth for eating has increased a lot. The

last time they robbed them The food and supplies that come in need to feed more and more people, and they will only sit and eat the mountains and empty the mountains. They don't want to do anything else. I'm afraid this winter will be a bit difficult.

Also, the brothers under my command have successfully sacked Ningshi Village last time. In his heart, he became complacent. As long as they wanted, Liangzhou could be theirs, inside and out. They could rob wherever they wanted. Officers and soldiers were nothing, and they would have to be crushed when they encountered them.

Although he felt something was wrong in his heart . , but when other people praised him as a big leader with both wisdom and courage, how clever and clever, and how powerful he was, he was also very proud of

himself . It's normal. Although he mentioned it today because of the meaning of the brothers, why doesn't he want to create miracles again? He wants to become the biggest force in Liangzhou, and wants to get Song Lian's affirmation and appreciation, he wants to protect Song Lian Under his own wings, no one would dare to bully him in the future.

Song Lian stared at him, his eyes penetrating, Song Qingfu was at a loss when he stared at him, "What do you mean by sir?

Song Lian snorted coldly, "How did I tell you that day ? Song

Qingfu shuddered, "You said that you have been dormant for a while," he paused, and Meng Di raised his head, his words revealing caution, "I know you are afraid that the officials will investigate, but you see. Look, it's been so long, the officials dare not even put a fart, for fear of him being a bird! "

Hearing these vulgar words, Song Lian frowned in disgust, and sneered, "Go if you want to, ask me what to do?" The implication was that he didn't care what he did.

Song Qingfu was a little flustered when he heard the words, and Song Lian's face didn't look like a joke. If Song Lian really ignored him, then he would be miserable. He quickly waved his hand to explain, "That's not what I meant, sir, don't get angry."

Song Lian raised the corner of his mouth, "Oh! Why am I angry? You are going to kill yourself, and I can't care?"

Song Qingfu embarrassed , where is it to die? Song Lian was also making too much of a fuss, but he didn't dare to talk about it again, so he had to talk about other things.

After that, Song Lian looked sullen and was not interested in any topic. Song Qingfu was talking most of the time, and he only said a few words from time to time. Song Qingfu reluctantly stayed for a while longer, and then he said goodbye and left.

Not long after Song Qingfu left, a villain jumped in outside the door, looking like a child of eight or nine years old.

Song Lian was drowsy at first, but when he saw this person coming in, he felt better all of a sudden, a charming smile appeared on his face, and it seemed that the whole room became brighter.