51-60

51

Chapter 51

He thought that he had come across Ming Yu for this matter, and that Ming Yu's thoughts were the same as his, which made him appreciate Ming Yu a little more.

After being in contact with Ming Yu for a long time, after his unmarked observation, he has given up the idea of ​​someone behind Ming Yu. Some people are born to be such evildoers, and their ideas are incompatible with the world, but their unique insights are always refreshing.

In this cooperation, I hope they can work together to catch all the thieves and bandits in one sweep.

Maybe Liangzhou, with Mingyu, can really change the current status quo. This change is maintained by this person, and I will protect this person no matter what.

The author has something to say: ... This is really not too short, you look at my dark history, it is really short, and the past is unbearable, I have changed my mind. Lovers, please bear with me! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-11-15 11:13:42~2020-11-16 11:06:04~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Meimeimeijiang 10 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

42. Chapter 42

In a shabby farmhouse, a few muffled coughs rang out. It was freezing cold, and the cold wind blew in through the broken windows, making a whimpering sound.

A lean and capable man looked around cautiously, making sure that there was no one around, then he pushed open the door of the firewood, and walked neatly into the room.

"Mr. Song! Mr. Song!" The room was dark and cold, the man whispered a few times, and when he heard a cough, he frowned and took a few steps, fumbling to light the oil lamp on the table.

The lamp was like a bean, swaying a few times in the wind, the man carefully protected it with both hands, and then stabilized.

Under the dim light, the room can be seen through the blinding eyes, a table with a missing corner, a simple wooden bed, a person lying on the bed, the black hair like a waterfall scattered on the head of the bed, he frowned slightly, but he couldn't stop. The incessant coughing made his pale complexion gradually turn into a faint blush. The man seemed to be half asleep and half awake, and when he saw the light, he opened his eyes slightly.

The man was stunned for a moment, and then he came back to his senses. Even if he saw him often, he would be stunned by this person's beauty every time. He shook his head, shook off the numb itching in his heart, took a few steps forward and lifted him up against the head of the bed, and tucked the quilt for him. He reached out and touched

the man's forehead, it was hot, and he said distressedly, "Why is it still so hot? Did you not drink the medicine again?"

Answering his question, he instead asked coldly in a hoarse voice, "What was the result of this trip?"

Hearing the question, the man said excitedly, "Thanks to what Mr. Song said, we can make enough money this time. , Hahaha, the people near Liangcheng are fat sheep, we have found a lot of food, at least it can ease the current predicament of the brothers."

That man is none other than the one who led people to loot Ningshi Village a few days ago. Song Qingfu. Song Lian was an important person who helped them make plans, and others called him Mr. Song.

Song Lian came from the north two years ago. I heard that she was trying to hide from someone. After coming to the Liangzhou boundary, she caught wind and cold again, and was rescued by Song Qingfu when she was hungry and cold. Since then, he has been by his side, making suggestions for him, and making Song Qingfu such a small guy become a big leader of one of the big forces in Liangzhou, Song Lian has a lot to do.