171-180

71

Chapter 171

Army one.

Xie Yixiu also thought of this, his face was complicated, and after a while, he said in a cold voice: "I regret it!"

Yes, he regretted it, and regretted it a long time ago. I regret that I didn't see Ming Yu for the first time, and I regret that there were a lot of misunderstandings between them because of my prejudice. But fortunately, it is not too late, there is still a future between them, and there are more possibilities.

"I'm sorry!" Xie Yixiu stared at him, his eyes were thick and indissoluble.

Ming Yu laughed and teased people at first, but he was just joking. It was only when Xie Yixiu's eyes fell on him that he could see the seriousness of Xie Yixiu's sentence "I regret it" and the sadness of "I'm sorry". Xie Yixiu's thousands of words were integrated into these two sentences, and it is conceivable how much he regretted his avoidance at that time.

Ming Yu blushed and murmured: "I don't mean to blame you. You know that I don't hold grudges or anything. Although I didn't see it at the time, won't I meet later?"

God's arrangement is such a trick, two parallel lines that had no intersection between the two of them could actually come together. It is a miracle that two people with completely opposite temperaments can sympathize with each other and finally get to know each other.

The author has something to say: Stupid author: It wasn't arranged by God, it was me! it's me! Laugh akimbo! Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-02-19 23:36:17~2021-02-20 23:38:47~

Thank you to the little angel who cast mine: Lan Lanzi I don't eat 1 fish;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Lan Lanzi does not eat fish, and 5 bottles of Muyun; I am very grateful for everyone's support for me, and I will continue to work hard!

138. Chapter 138 The

convoy is approaching, and Liu Zhifu, General Wei and others have already greeted them.

Ming Yu sorted out his clothes and got out of the car with the help of his entourage. Xie Yixiu followed behind him and walked over together.

When Liu Zhifu and the others saw Ming Yu hurriedly paying homage, Ming Yu lifted them up with a smile, "In these days when this king is away, Liangzhou has worked hard for everyone."

"Where, where. These are what the ministers should be waiting for. "Liu Zhifu responded.

Ming Yu nodded, "Isn't there anything going on in Liangzhou when this king is away? Are all affairs going according to plan? Are there any problems?

" question. Today, the development model of Liangzhou can be said to be unprecedented. Ming Yu planned it step by step, and it was the first time to cross the river by feeling the stones in the final implementation. There will definitely be problems of this and that in the middle, and even if they want to learn from it, they can't find anything to learn from.

Before Ming Yu was in charge of the overall situation in Liangzhou, it was good. If there is a problem, you can come to Ming Yu immediately, so that you can find a solution to the problem at any time.

Later, when he went to the capital, everything was left to them. When he was in the capital, Ming Yu was worried about the situation in Liangzhou, and he just hoped that they could follow the steps without any trouble.

"Back to the prince's words, the general direction is as the prince said, and everything is going smoothly. There are some small problems, and everyone who can solve them has also discussed and solved them. The rest I can't solve, so I can only put it down first. , everything will be decided after the prince returns." Liu Zhifu said. Liu Zhen has been here for many years, and when Ming Yu first came to Liangcheng to see him, his beard and hair turned white when he was only forty or fifty years old. Years of worry and work made him look like he was twenty years older. The livelihood of the people in Liangzhou is really hard. As the prefect of a prefecture, he can't improve half of them. He is really ashamed of the people. In the past, he could only write to the court for relief as much as possible, but the relief from the court was always limited. At first, he could count on the court to allocate some money and food, but later even the court was powerless. Over the years, the imperial court has had internal and external troubles, and it has cost money like flowing water. The treasury was also empty year by year, the emperor took the lead in tightening his clothes and food, and even military expenditures began to be reduced a lot. Where else would anyone think about the life and death of the people of Liangzhou?