Chapter 1: 31st October 1981

Zoe's voice came from the screen while the scene changed to show Hogwarts.

"My vision for Hogwarts is complete. Since the second wizarding war, houses gradually become moot, but they still remain for a sense of belonging." The scene changed to show the Slytherin table. "Slytherin had no longer had stigma attached to their name..." The scene changed to show the Hufflepuff table. "...Hufflepuff no longer called weak..." The scene changed to show the Ravenclaw table. "...Ravenclaw no longer called snobbish..." The scene changed to show the Gryffindor table. "...and Gryffindor no longer had superiority over the other as Dumbledore was no more..." The scene changed back to Hogwarts. "He could no longer explicitly show the clear bias towards Gryffindor. I become the new Headmistress after Professor Minerva McGonagall had passed quietly in her sleep, I ensured that all bias had been removed, some of the original classes, which would be extremely helpful in the first or the second Wizarding World, had been reinstated and muggle-borns were provided with a proper introduction to the Wizarding World with the forced upon assistance of my brother's sister replacement Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley..."

"I am not a sister replacement." Hermione yelled.

"That's so clearly bullshit. Harry treated you better than he ever treated me." Zoe glared at her.

No response came from Hermione.

"... But of course, I ignored all of her suggestions. They weren't helpful nor were they wanted. I did my own thing."

A horrified shriek escaped from Hermione's mouth.

"But it wasn't always like this... It was much different from when I was younger, this is not only the story of someone's whose blood I share, but also my story. Zoe Ollivander-Malfoy."

The scene faded to black.

Words were written on the screen: July 31st, 1980 – Godric's Hollow.

"Lily! We just brought a house there!" James yelled as he pointed to the screen.

"James, sit down!" Lily ignored what he said, she grabbed his arm and pulled him down.

The scene changed to show the fully furnished inside, the camera zooms in to the front door. A click is heard, and a creak fills the room as the door opens.

"Lily, my flower, remind me to fix this door when I get a chance." James Fleamont Potter is revealed, he's holding a baby in his arms, his wife Lily Potter follows behind him with a baby in her arms.

"That's me and Potter." Zoe whispers to Draco.

"Well, you were a very adorable baby." Draco teased her, wanting to see her smile. Zoe gave him a playful little shove making his laugh.

"Welcome to your new home our baby fawn and bambi." Soft piano music starts playing, a montage is shown, it's of Lily and James looking after Zoe and Harry, James and Sirius playing with the babies, Harry and Zoe zooming on their baby broomsticks with James and Sirius trying to catch them, Remus reading the children books as James and Sirius sneak from behind to 'save them from the books'.

Chuckles escape from the marauders as they watch their future selves with the babies.

Once again, the scene disappears, the screen shows the Potter House as a whole.

New words were written on the screen: October 31st, 1981 – Godric's Hollow.

James Potter is shown with Zoe in his arms, babbling, as if she was telling him the most amazing adventure she had travelled while Harry is sleeping on the side.

"Then what happened?" James asked, pretending he understands what Zoe is saying. "No!" He faked gasped, making Zoe giggle.

James turns his head to look at his daughter. He always wanted a daughter, but he didn't get to watch her grow into the beautiful, strong woman she is today. He needed to change it.