Chapter 12: Halloween

Harry looked at his sister. "You've had Salazar Slytherin in your room this whole time?" He asked her.

"Actually... I've had them all." She shrugged. But she didn't elaborate, that was a story for another day.

"No wonder she's done so well in school. She's been cheating this whole time!" Hermione yelled.

"Shut up Granger!" Draco yelled. "My wife didn't need the founders, she beat you with her intellect."

Hermione goes to say something but Ron stopped her. "Enough Hermione. You're not going to win." She huffed but stopped because she knew that it was true. "Let's get back to the movie." He said. Everyone turned their attention back to the screen where the movie had paused on Salazar Slytherin.

"So, what's the first order of business?" Draco asks.

"My people overheard Dumbledore's plan. He intends to use the philosopher stone he stole from his 'friend' Nicholas Flamel to have Harry act in a saviour capacity and intends destroy it while have Harry 'defeat' the person who went after it – Voldemort."

"Why did you do 'defeat' in air quotes?" Draco asks.

"Because it's not just a defeat. Is it?" Zoe says, understanding what Salazar was saying.

"He knew what would happen if I touched Quirrell." Harry whispered to himself.

"Dumbledore put a spell on the stone, once Harry touches it, and he touches someone else – in this case Voldemort's host – they will turn to dust." Salazar explains.

"He's making Potter a murderer." Draco whispers.

"Which is something we have to stop." Zoe says. "Now."

"What about the other founders?" Salazar asks.

"We have time. We will find them, but right now we have to stop an 11 year old from becoming a murderer." Salazar nods in understanding, Zoe looks at Draco and gestures to the door. "Let's go."

"Where?" He asks.

"Third floor. The place that Dumbledore's practically invited all the students to when he forbade them." She answers. The scene fades to black.

Sirius looked at Zoe and Draco. "You know, you don't really sound 11 years old."

"Just the way we are, mentally we are older than what our actual physical bodies are." Zoe shrugged.

***

The scene opens to Zoe and Draco outside the locked door on the Third Floor. Draco goes to open the door but Zoe grabs his arm before he turns the knob.

"What's wrong?" He whisper-asks. Zoe raises a finger to her lips then points to behind them, them could hear running.

"Hide." She whispers. Zoe pulls Draco close to her and towards the walls. "Invisique." She whispers. Both turn invisible from sight.

"Your magic really is incredible for such a young age." Narcissa complimented her future daughter-in-law.

"Thank you Mama N."

***

Forbidden Corridor – Continuous

Ron, Hermione and Harry come running down and look around.

"Does anybody feel like... we shouldn't be here?" Ron asks.

"We're not supposed to be here. This is the Third Floor. It's forbidden." Hermione answers.