2

Jungkook's POV

This can't be happening. I don't want to leave this place. We just moved here 2 months ago, it hasn't been that long.... And moreover I am finally starting to like a place after such a long time.

Ugh why do we have to move again? When will we visit our pack territory? It's been ages since we went there. I miss uncle Taeho and Shijin. Those two are the only reason mom can still live with us despite being the Alpha of the pack.

An Alpha and a Luna should live with their people and help them with the daily issues and everything but, mom wants to live with us and dad is a businessman so he isn't available most of the time as the Luna. So, mom's younger brothers take care of the pack and she takes care of the family business.

"Huh? Buisness? What type of business? I visited Min Corporations not too long ago and everything looked fine". Yoongi hyung's voice brought me back from my thoughts. Mom shook her head and replied,"I am not talking about the family business boongles, I am talking about your dad's buisness". I kind of figured that, dad's buisness is on the top of our *wearemovinglist*.

"I don't understand why he even works at that company like we have our own business and stuff but he keeps on working his ass off for another company hmph", hyung said while huffing a little. "Don't talk about your father like that Yoongi. He has been working there way before our marriage, even before meeting me and I support his decision cause it makes him happy." Hyung nods in understanding.

Before meeting mom dad was just an ordinary Beta from a middle class family. He was an office worker and his company was slowly climbing the stairs to success due to the hard work of two friends - my dad and the company's CEO Mr. Lee. They were best friends since school. Mom was the heiress to the Min clan, she was famous for being notorious.

No one actually thought that her mate is going to be a cheerful, kind-hearted Beta. They were the polar opposites, one was cheerful, kind and hardworking and the other was savage, lazy and didn't even talk till it was important. But when they met each other, mum fell in love. At first dad thought his mate might reject him .... But to his utmost surprise his mate fought for them and made her family accept him. I swear they are mate goals.

Author's POV

Even after getting married the Alpha was kind of possesive. Well you can't blame her, her mate was so cuuuutttteeee anyone would fall in love so many people got their bones broken.

Well, coming back to the current problem. After giving a little thought to the situation ..... a sudden idea popped into Jungkook's mind!

"Mom, can't we just let dad go and we can stay here only. I am sure dad will solve the problem real fast and come back within a couple of months or so", he asked hoping that his mother would agree with him. "We can't do that Kookie. The place is quite far away and I'll miss your dad, won't you miss him?"the lady replied being a little sad at the mere thought of being away from her mate.

"Yeah mom is right Kook. We have never lived without dad, now have we? I will miss that old man", Yoongi said while stuffing something into his mouth.

"Yah!!! Min Yoongi don't call him old, your dad isn't that old! You know I never leave him alone because he is so handsome and good looking. What if you two get a step mother, would you like that?"

Both Jungkook and Yoongi burst out laughing after hearing this ."Dad loves you more than anything mom, you don't have to worry about us getting a step mother Hahahahahaha" Jungkook tried to assure his now fuming mother. "I can't believe that's the reason you want to go with him"he said while laughing a little more. "Yeah make fun of your mother 🙂 you little son of a me. Anyways we will leave day after tomorrow so pack your important stuff first. The other items will reach our new home after a day or two" Ji An said (Yoonkook's mother's name in case you forgot LoL).

"I understand mom" Jungkook said while giving a little peck on her forehead. "Let's go hyungie" he turned to look at Yoongi who just burped after being full. "Yeah, let me help you after I get dressed", Yoongi said while heading towards his room for a quick shower.

( A/N_ they brushed their teeth before breakfast I just forgot to mention it😃 ).