19

Author's POV

"Nobody will leave till the medical examination is done."

Jungkook's whole body went numb. He was caught by one of the professors while sneaking out. The professor had a confused look on his face. Jungkook could tell that he wasn't from his department.

"Umm sir... I am - I am a little bit under the weather today. I want to go home."

Professor looked at him as if he had grown two horns on his head.
"Listen here young man, you are going back in. The medical staff, here for the body checkup will take care of you if anything is out of order. Is that clear? I don't want to shout at students first thing this morning. Hope you get it."

This is it ....
This is it.....
I am done....
Jungkook's mind gave up. And he decided that he is getting done with this. Like how long was he supposed to keep this a secret? And the last time he tried to do it .... Let's not talk about it.
He bowed down to the professor and said an "okay". While he was going towards the venue, all sorts of scenarios were playing in his mind.

What's the worst thing that can happen huh? Maybe people will start ridiculing me, ignoring me? So what ? Nothing new. Been there experienced that. With the thoughts fresh in his mind he went towards the queues.

"Hey!!! Jungkook!!!! Come here -", someone shouted. Jungkook looked towards the direction of the voice. It was the guy from earlier. Taehyung? Was that his name. Jungkook couldn't recognise him as the guy wears his hair long and curly that almost block his eyes. But somehow he can tell the guy was utterly handsome and he felt a strange feeling from him. Shunning the thoughts, Jungkook looked at the queue he was standing in - It was for Aplhas. Well obviously he thought Jungkook was an Alpha. Everyone thinks that.

So if you are thinking why is the guy from earlier (Taehyung to be precise) is suddenly so friendly with Jungkook, then the answer would be Jimin. The guy literally threatened Taehyung to be polite and friendly with his friend. Well certainly no one can force Taehyung to be kind to anyone but let me mention that the guy wants to be kind towards this new bunny looking Alpha.

Jungkook smiled awkwardly towards Taehyung and went where Jimin was standing. "Do you mind if I stand with you?"
Uh... No- but - But shouldn't you be standing there with Taehyung. Are you probably confused? Ah that must be the reason. This queue is for Omegas. The one for Alphas if over there and Beta one is on the back of it. And Tae isn't a bad guy. I swear he is good." Jimin rambled non stop.
Jungkook bit his lips. Here it comes, the denial. Nothing new again. Just a little painful. He smiled looking at Jimin.

"I am not confused hyung I am standing where I should be. I am a male Omaga just like you."
"WHAT?" Jimin shouted without realising he was being loud.

"I- it's true ..... I am sorry I didn't tell you. I I- will stand at the end" Jungkook replied. People started to murmer things between themselves. Some of them heard the discussion.

"Oh my god can you believe it?"
"Literally? That guy? Omega?"
"Damn this will be the top gossip in no time."
"He looks uh- "

Jimin listened to some of them and glared at the people sprouting nonsensical thoughts about something they don't have any idea about. He looked at his friend and held his hand.

"No- no I am sorry for shouting. AND- Why would you stand there though? Stand here bestie. With me!" Jimin replied sweetly and Jungkook knew he made a good friend this time.

He looked around and nobody looked his way. Well guess it would not be that bad this time. The checkup was done peacefully. The doctors were a little bit surprised but they didn't say anything to him. However- he was asked to go to the hospital once cause not getting your first heat till now was concerning. To this, he simply showed his family doctor's card and nobody said another word cause Doc was the best in his field.

The rest of the day went without any hassles. Jungkook actually felt a little lighter after everything. Jimin didn't even pester him or asked him about anything. They were just normal like any other day. He literally wants to tell Yoongi how much he likes his future brother in law😍.
(Yoongi- tf kiddo?
Jungkook- shut up! He's nice!)
______________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I am actually a little pissed....
I literally called that Muscle boy to stand with me but he went to Jimin. I mean maybe he wanted to talk with him but still-
Ugh leave it. I can't believe I would have to get my medical checkup done at the last. The Dean literally had to call me in between because my dad hasn't signed up my documents yet. I mean the University is called The Kim University. It belongs to me and still I have to get my documents checked. Guess me and Jimin will have to surprise dad on Sunday morning. He missed him though. I bet he would be happy.
Hmm.. why don't I go to him? I am getting bored here... Actually, what the hell? Why am I the only guy in this department? There are only girls in the Buisness Department. And trust me I had no intention to go and ask for the reason from the girls. I didn't even give my intro, what do you expect? But I am sure I heard someone talking about how they miss some Oppa? I guess I am not alone.
The last lecture ended and the bell rang. I ran out of the place hitting some shoulders on my way. Girls do swear a lot these days. As I speeded past the hallway I suddenly found myself on the ground as I collided with someone.
"I am sorry. I didn't mean to."
The guy said repeatedly but I was stuck on his eyes. They looked big and round like a deer caught in headlights. He kept apologizing but the only thing is that he is doing that on top of me and I think I am not an innocent person.😳 Cause why do I want to let my impulsive thoughts win?

"Jungkook can you get up you are crushing my something something."

Way to ruin a kdrama moment.

_______________________________________

Hello POOKIES
How are you doing?
Guess we are going somewhere 👀
What are your thoughts?
December may be the month I will publish another book.
Tell me if you want to know something about it~
Love you like always 💜💜💜